☹열셋☹

Yoongi POV
I finally got home from working in the studio with Namjoon I walked In my room I looked at the desk and seen a note I read it then I felt sad but anger was taking over.

I walked out my room i ran to Jimin room knocking on the door no one answered I heard sobbing I knocked again "go away" jimin said not knowing who it was "no please let me in I need to talk to you" I said feeling bad for him crying all I wanted to do was embrace him in a huge hug.

After a couple of second Jimin finally opened the door I embraced him in a big hug all I could hear was him sobbing I let go and looked at his face "please don't cry" I said with a sad expression whipping his tears.

"What was that note all about?" I asked looking at him hoping it does not mean what I think it means "I don't think you should be my daddy/caregiver" he said making those words hit me in my heart he almost made me cry.

"Why?" I asked caressing his cheek "be-cause I seen you kissing Yujin and I figured you don't want me anymore" he said stuttering the first part while putting his head down "Chim Chim?" I said more like a question.

"Yes?" He said with a shaky breath "I did not kiss her she forced her self on me I tried to pull away but she would not let me and I threw her out after I seen you crying" I finally confessed he just looked really confused.

"So you did not kiss her back hyung?" He asked but he said hyung "No... and Pumpkin I'm not hyung I'm daddy" I said making my baby blush "Okay?" I asked him looking in my eyes and hugging me around my neck "okay daddy" he finally spoke.

We pulled away from the hug and looked into each other's eyes I slowly leaned in and gave a soft peck on his lips and he kissed back "so I think it's time to got to sleep Pumpkin" I said smiling to him.

"Ok goodnight daddy" he said getting in his bed I looked at him confused "Umm what are you doing?" I asked walking over to him "going to sleep daddy" he said giving me his sweet smile "I don't think so pumpkin" I said picking him up bridle style running to our room making him give me giggles.

"Put me down daddy" he said giggling like crazy I dropped him on our bed and jumped on my side "no your sleeping on our bed baby" I said making him blush and giggle "hehe...goodnight daddy I love you" he said kissing me on my cheek and rolling over so his back is to me.

"Goodnight baby I love you to" I said giving him a kiss on his cheek he feel asleep before me but I feel asleep thinking about how I have my baby back.

Skip to the morning

Jimin POV
I woke up to my daddys light snoring i looked at him for awhile thinking about how luck I am to have him as my daddy I caressed his face he slowly woke up putting his hand on my hand caressing it "Good morning daddy" I said hiding my smile so he would not see it "Good morning pumpkin...also don't hide your smile it's so adorable" he said making me blush like crazy and I giggled.

We both got up and got ready for our long day after that we went down stairs to the table daddy sat right by me holding my hand which made me blush.

"So you guys are finally back together?" Hobi asked with a smile "yes" my daddy said looking at me and smiling Jin hyung walked over to me and whispered in my ear "Told you it would work" he said making me smile and I hugged him and he hugged back.

We where all eating breakfast and I was thinking to my self everything seems completely now taetae and jungkookie are together, hobi and Wendy are also together, Joonie and Jinnie are together but me and daddy are finally together which I'm really happy because I missed him a lot.

"I love you pumpkin" daddy whispered in my ear
"I love you to daddy" i whispered back in his ear

Note
I hope you enjoyed this chapter the end is coming near 사랑해 ARMY
762 Words