☹여섯☹

Racap
"We should make rules for you"

Yoongi POV
Me and Jimin where sitting in my room with a piece of paper and markers coming up with rules and punishments and awards.

After a couple of minutes of writing everything down I ask Jimin if he wants to add anything else and just nodded his meaning yes he ran out of the room to go get something.

Jimin ran back in the room with some stickers he then toke a couple off putting them on the pink page "it's so pwetty daddy" Jimin said smiling admiring his work with the stickers 'did he call me daddy' I though to myself smiling.

"I want to change it to" Jimin looked up at me holding his stuffie 'man he is so cute' I thought to myself I added daddy on the end of what it needed to be added to.

I looked down and smiled at Jimin "I want to go pway with taetae daddy" Jimin said innocently "okay be nice" I said with a smile every time he calls me that I melt and I don't know why.

Jimin POV
I skipped downstairs with a smile on my face to ask taetae if he wanted to play with me I saw him playing with his stuffie.

"Taetae do you want pway with me" I said pointing to myself "sure mochi" taetae said patting the floor beside him.

I sat beside taetae we played with our stuffies for awhile until I heard little sobs coming from tae.

I looked over with a frown and seen that taetae stuffie got ripped oh no his stuffie got ripped I hugged him and that made him look up.

"Hold on I'll be right back" I said innocently with a small smile and that made taetae confused I got up and went in my room.

"Here you go" holding out a baby bunny stuffie "weally?" Taetae said with wide eyes I giggled and nodded with a smile.

"Thank you so so much mochi" taetae said with a really wide smile getting up and hugging me really tight I giggled at his reaction.

A hour later

I skipped down to haul to daddy's room with a wide smile I'm going to tell him what I did today I knocked on the door shyly.

Daddy opened the door and smiled at me I blushed a little why does daddy do that to me.

"Can I tell you something daddy" I said with a happy tone going into his room "of course sweetheart" he said making me smile at the nickname.

"Taetae was crying because his stuffie ripped so I gave him mine" I said looking at him smiling "Well that was very sweet of my pumpkin thank you for being nice" daddy said with a smile putting his hands on my face.

Yoongi POV
"Would you like to watch a movie before bedtime pumpkin" I said with a smile "yes pwease" Jiminie said sweetly.

Jimin laid down on the bed while I put on the movie after I put it one I laid down by my baby making Jimin cuddle into me a small smile creeped on my face.

We cuddles until I heard small snores coming from my little I looked down at him seeing that he was fast asleep.

I picked him up and toke him to his room tucking him in finished with a small kiss on his forehead tomorrow I have to talk to him about something important.

Notes
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
사랑해 ARMY
595 Words