☹셋☹

Recap
°"Wo-uld you l-ike to be my careg-iver"°

Yoongi stared at the younger with a shocked expression Jimin was smiling till he noticed Yoongi did not answer.

The younger then spoke up "no ne-ver mind you don't ha-ve to be my caregiver" he said with a shaky breath and a little sad not sure what Yoongi would say "I want to be" the older spoke up with a small smile "really?" Jimin said happily with a huge smile jumping out of his set and hugging the older.

Yoongi hummed in response Jimin then let go with a big smile on his face holding his stuffie "We should go to bed" Yoongi said knowing that Jimin was tired.

The younger looked at his hyung with big eyes as he made grabbing hand to signal Yoongi to pick him up the older then pick him up bringing Jimin to his room he then laid him down on the bed tucking him in as Jimin gave a small smile to his hyung.

Yoongi started to walk to the door when he suddenly heard a shy voice speak up "Can you lay with me" the younger said with a smile Yoongi nodded in response slowly climbing in bed Jimin slowly moved to Yoongi put his head in his chest hugging his stuffie with a smile on his face as a signal to sweet victory.

Yoongi felt his checks get hot and all he could do was smile at the cute boy he then put his arm around his shoulder brining the younger closer to him for comfort the next morning arrived ever so quickly as Yoongi woke up.

Yoongi POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed as I look down I see Jimin all I could do is smile at how cute he is 'wait what did I just say' Yoongi thought confused.

That's when all of a sudden I felt a movement from the younger I then looked at him with a smile then he smiled back "Good morning" I said sitting up "Good morning hyung" Jimin said with a small smile hugging me he softly putting his head on my shoulder.

That's when I spoke up "Should we tell the others" I said softly Jimin looked down as if he was sad I then lifted his chin up with my hand "what's wrong?" I said concerned "they will think I'm weird and Jin hyung knows I tell him every thing" he said looking at me with dad eyes.

"They will be supportive" I said trying to cheer him up after a couple second Jimin spoke up "okay we can tell them"

Note

I'm sorry for not updating on this story read the next chapter to find out what happens
사랑해 ARMY❤️
467 Words