Hey

Elizabeth's POV:

It's been a few months since Meliodas was made king of the demon realm but we haven't seen him since. Zeldris comes back every couple of weeks to give us an update and when he arrived a few day ago he told us something really important.

He said that Meliodas has been really busy and that's why he hasn't contacted us at all but today he has his day off from everything. He asked us to meet him here. At the park. We weren't given a time but we got here at noon. It's almost one now but I'm willing to wait. I wasn't really paying that much attention.

Next thing I knew, Meliodas was here. Well sort of. He was upside down. In front of me. I screamed at his sudden appearance.

"Did I scare you that much Elizabeth? I should try scaring you more often then" Meliodas chuckled

The others noticed his presence and came over.

"How have things been?" King asked

"Hasn't Zeldris been telling you those things?"

"Well yes but we want to hear it from you" Diane giggled

He explained how he was getting on and after a long time of moaning at him for not contacting us at all, we finally started joking.

"I've missed this" I sighed

"Oh Elizabeth, Zeldris said I was meant to give you something"

"Give me what?"

"This"

He cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss. Omg. Internal screaming.