Anger

Ban's POV:

The day after power training is always the same. We always get to do whatever we wanted. I normally don't come in but Elizabeth insisted because of Meliodas. I do like Meliodas but I really want to know what his secrets are. It's not cool to keep something a secret when it's clearly serious. We were all joking until I brought up the cuts. (Cut on wrist, bandaged hand).

He kept saying it was nothing but I didn't believe it. So I kept pushing him to get him to spill the beans. Elizabeth and Diane clearly didn't want me to do it but I could tell they were also curious.

"Just tell us what's going on and I'll stop asking"

"It's nothing okay?"

"We know that's not true Meliodas. It seems like everyday your in more and more pain" King exclaimed. He didn't answer.

"What is going on?"

"And we aren't accepting, it's nothing or its not important!" King said proudly

"I already told you it's nothing"

"Bullshit!" I grabbed his hand and went to pull his sleeve up. The next thing I knew, Meliodas grabbed my arm and twisted it backwards. I wasn't expecting him to have that much strength. He looks so innocent.

"I told you, it's nothing" the tone in his voice was terrifying! It was so intimidating but I didn't back down even if he could break my arm!

"How can you say it's nothing when you reacted like that?!" King yelled. We hit a nerve and Meliodas actually snapped at us. His eyes turned black and a black swirl appeared above his right eye. His hands started to burn and he ended up burning through my sleave with those black flames again.

"If you wanna know that badly then ask my brothers! Okay?!" He got up and stormed off. What the hell was that?! His powers felt so.....demonic.

"I think, he doesn't want to talk about it" Diane mumbled

"Ya think?" I asked sarcastically

"What was that about? What type of power is that? He looks so innocent so how can his power make him terrifying!?" King exclaimed

"I don't appreciate what you two did! It was clear he didn't want to talk about it! And I thought we said not to pressure him!?" Elizabeth had an authority tone so we knew we were in trouble.

"We know Elizabeth but"

"No buts! From what I know, he didn't have any friends at his old school and we're his only friends now!"

"I agree with Elizabeth, you two went to far. For all we know, he might not talk to us again and we could've pushed him away" Diane exclaimed

"Shall we go say sorry?" King asked

"No, wait for him to calm down first. After all, I don't want him to kill us! " Elizabeth giggled changing the subject. We started talking about what type of power he had and what we thought it was.

"Didn't it feel kinda.....demonic?" King asked

"It did. You don't think he's a ---" I cut Diane off.

"No way in hell is he a demon! He's too kind to be one of them!"

Zeldris' POV:

I heard the front door slam and heard Meliodas mumbling things to himself.

"Meliodas" I stated

"What!?" He yelled. He was angry. I can't do anything to him otherwise he will kill me. Meliodas is stronger than both me and Estarossa but he doesn't stop us.

"Are you okay?"

"What do you think?!"

"Geez sorry"

"Just leave me alone! I'm not in the mood!" He stormed upstairs and slammed the door. What's his problem? Someone had pissed him off. I got up and stood outside his door.

"Do you want anything?"

"No! I'm fine!"

"Alright!" He's totally gonna kill me if I piss him off. I can tell he has his powers activated but luckily it's really weak. If he used his full power, let's just say his power level would be around 140,000!

He's one scary individual! That's why I don't know why he won't use his powers to stop us. I heard Estarossa enter and ran down to tell him our situation.

"Where is that little runt?"

"Estarossa no! He in a really bad mood! Someone's pissed him off!"

"Right. I won't go anywhere near him then!"

"Good!"

Meliodas' POV:

Grr! Stupid Ban and King! They've really pissed me off. I can't believe I activated my powers in front of them. If I used my full power, well I won't talk about that. I needed a way to calm down. Foe some reason, whenever I get really angry or pissed off, Zeldris and Estarossa always leave me alone. They don't hurt me or anything. They ask if I'm okay or if I want something to calm down. It's really weird because they try to stay clear from me.

I swear, I'm gonna knock Ban into next week. Why can't he just drop it? No wonder he's the sin of greed! He always gets involved in other people's conversations. He's so annoying!