Zeldris

Elizabeth's POV:

A few days have passed since we found out Meliodas was royalty. It shocked us all. Today Meliodas said he was going out somewhere and that he can't join us. I snook to his and followed him. He was going towards the prison. He went in and up to the desk. The lady acknowledged him and asked who he was there to see. I didn't hear who it was but I can assume it was Zeldris.

He was taken to a room and I saw Zeldris in there sitting at a table. He looked bored. Meliodas walked in and Zeldris stared at him. Meliodas sat oppersite him and Zeldris went to punch him. Meliodas stopped the punch and twisted his arm.

"I'm only here to talk" Meliodas said calmly

"I don't want to talk" Zeldris looked away.

"Well I do" Zeldris sighed and started

"Fine, what do you want then?"

"Estarossa came round the other day"

"Let me guess, he apologied?"

"You guessed it"

"Why did you tell me that? Because I'm not going to apologise!"

"I didn't come here to get an apology, I just wanted to see you. Is that so bad?"

"Yes! After everything I did to you, how can you even face me?!"

"Why? Your still my brother Zeldris" Meliodas smiled.

"Your an idiot, you know that?"

"I know"

"How can you forgive me? After everything I did, how can you even say my name? Any normal person wouldn't even acknowledge me"

"I'm not a normal person am I? I'm the youngest son of the demon king but his successor. I'm friends with a fairy, giant and human. And I'm in love with a goddess"

"In love.....with a goddess?" Meliodas nodded.

"It's the girl with silver hair isn't it? What was her name again?"

"Her names Elizabeth and yes it is her"

"I remember her! She's the one who lit the entire room up isn't she?"

"How should I know?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot you passed out"

"Estarossa told me somethings and that's why I wanted to see you"

"What did he tell you?"

"He told me that every night you would complain to Estarossa about not wanting to abuse me and how you felt terrible when you did"

"That moron! He told me he wouldn't tell!" Meliodas smiled at him and guilt filled Zeldris' eyes.

"Alright I give in, I'm sorry Meliodas" the smile on Meliodas' face after was priceless.

"Come on then, let's go"

"What? Have you lost the plot?"

"No, Estarossa got a call earlier saying that you could leave because someone bailed you out"

"I really hope it wasn't father"

"Same otherwise you're gonna be in so much trouble"

"Meliodas, have you told Elizabeth about---"

"No, not yet but I'm pretty sure she already knows"

I left and hid outside. Waiting for them to come out. I'm positive that they didn't see me. The two left and started to walk home. They were laughing and joking with eachother which made me happy. I'm glad that they apologied and I know that they mean it. Meliodas is actually really kind because he forgave them. I wouldn't have!