Homework

Elizabeth's POV:

When the day ended I walked back with Meliodas and he waved me off. Meliodas looked nervous about going into his house, I wonder why?

I got back to mine and opened my laptop. I clicked on skype and chatted with the sins.

Skype

PrincessEli
GiantDiane
King
ImmortalBan are all online.

Me: hey guys ^-^
ImmortalBan: Yo princess
GiantDiane: guys what do you think of Meliodas?
King: he seems nice but is defo keeping some secrets
Me: yeah that cut was definitely not made by himself
ImmortalBan: We will be able to find out his power tomorrow though!
GiantDiane: oh yeah we have our power training tomorrow
King: I wonder what his power is
Me: dunno but I just found him on skype. Shall I msg him??
ImmortalBan: go for it.

PrincessEli left the chat
PrincessEli added Meliodas as a friend

Me: hey Meliodas it's Elizabeth
Meliodas: hi Elizabeth
Me: I wasn't sure if you knew this but we have our power training tomorrow
Meliodas: how long does it last?
Me: all day!
Meliodas: sounds boring :P
Me: it is anyway wanna join a chat with the sins?
Meliodas: sorry can't rn, busy
Me: doing what?
Meliodas: homework
Me: oh okay msg u later

Meliodas and PrincessEli left the chat.
PrincessEli joined chat

King: what did he say? :0
Me: he can't join chat cause he's busy
GiantDiane: doing what?
Me: homework :/
ImmortalBan: but we weren't given any homework today
Me: ino that's why it's so weird O.o
GiantDiane: maybe he's just studying?
ImmortalBan: dunno but let's not bring this up tomorrow
King: anyway let's log off for the day cya tomorrow! ^-^

King, GiantDiane, ImmortalBan and PrincessEli all left the chat

Meliodas' POV: (when he got back)

I opened the door and found Zeldris and Estrossa standing there waiting for me. I was three minutes late so I know I'm going to get punished. I would've been punished either way.

"Why were you late brat?" Zeldris spat

"I-I was just running late"

"You know what this means don't you?" Estarossa smirked. They walked towards me and started to cut me with a knife they had each. I tried to run but they pinned me down to the ground and laughed at me. They took the knife and started to cut my wrists. When they finished they stood up and kicked me in the stomach.

"Oi! As punishment for being late, you're doing our homework" Zeldris handed me a huge pile of homework.

"What do we say?" Estarossa teased

"Y-yes" I walked past them and to my room. I dumped the homework on the floor and sat next to it. I slowly began to cry. I hated my life. I don't know why I'm still here. I grabbed me pen out and started to do the homework. I was about half way through when my phone vibrated. I grabbed it out and read the message. It was from skype.

I opened the chat and began to message Elizabeth. I told her I was busy doing homework and quickly put my phone away.

"What did you just do?" I looked up and saw Zeldris.

"N-nothing, I was just thinking of an answer to this question" I lied

"Good! Because you know what will happen if I get a bad grade. Oh and start dinner soon. I'm starving!" He left me alone and i sighed in relief. I ran downstairs and started to cook dinner.

"Meliodas" I quickly ran to the lounge to see Estarossa in his phone.

"Why aren't you doing the homework?" He growled at me.

"Z-Zeldris told me to start dinner, but after I've cooked it I'm going to finish the homework straight away"

"You better! Oh and Meliodas"

"Y-yes?" He came over to me and punched me around the face. I sat there holding my jaw. He came over and proceeded to kick me in the stomach.

"Go!" He threatened. I quickly ran to finish dinner and dished it up. I gave them their food and ran up to finish the homework. When I finished, Zeldris entered my room and hit the plate off my head causing it to smash.

"Clean this mess up" he walked off smirking. I quietly cleaned the plate up and washed up. Why did they hate me so much? What did I do to them?

"Meliodas, go to bed now! Your no longer needed" Estarossa teased. I ran upstairs and to my room. I didn't consider it my room really. It was more of a storage room. Boxes were everywhere and I had nothing in there. I hated them but I'm too weak to stand up to them. I hated being the youngest. The only thing I could think of was the words they would always say to me.

Your worthless
Nobody loves you
I wish you would die already!
Your the worst thing to walk on this earth.

I hated my life.

??? POV:

That stupid runt hasn't found out yet. I'm glad he hadn't otherwise my plan would be ruined. I hope his brothers kill him soon, then my plan will be complete! They've been breaking his mind before they actually kill him which is alot more fun to watch. I know they are holding back against him because they know why he truly is. If only I didn't tell them.