Bully

Elizabeth's POV:

I met up with Meliodas again and we walked to school. He apologied for snappinh at us yesterday but I said it was fine. He seemed more paranoid than usual. What happened? We joined the sins and started to joke until we heard a voice. It was cold and teasing.

"Meliodas" he tensed at the voice and looked back. A boy with black hair and eyes was walking towards us. He immediately faced us. His face was full of panic.

"When he comes over I need you to say you were bulling me" his eyes were pleading

"What? Why?" King asked

"Just do it" the boy came over and glared at us.

"What were you doing to Meliodas?" He asked

"We were ummm just bulling him!" Diane called out. Meliodas sighed in relief.

"Heh alright, Meliodas your coming with me" he grabbed his wrist which made him wince and pulled him towards the gate. Meliodas turned his head back at us and mouthed 'thank you' before they left the grounds. Who was that? Why did Meliodas actually go with him? Why did he look terrified of him? Why did he thank us? We all left for class wondering if Meliodas would come in soon.

Meliodas' POV:

We were all laughing when we heard a voice. A cold and teasing voice. A voice I knew all too well. It was Zeldris. I immediately started to panic. If he found out the sins were my friends then he would hurt them.

"When he comes over I need you to say you were bulling me" I pleaded. They all looked confused.

"What? Why?" King asked

"Just do it" Zeldris came over and glared at the sins.

"What were you doing to Meliodas?" He asked.

"We were ummm just bulling him!" Diane called out. I sighed in relief.

"Heh alright, Meliodas your coming with me" he grabbed my wrist which made me wince. I'm pretty sure the others noticed it aswell. He pulled me towards the gate. I turned back and mouthed thank you before we left. They seemed worried for me.

"Meliodas, they were bulling you right? They aren't you friends are they?" Zeldris glared

"N-no Zeldris, they aren't my friends"

"Good!" He pulled me back home and made me tidy the house. Both he and Estarossa left for school and made me stay to clean the house more. Before they left they gave me a beating as usual. The bad thing is they cut my cheek and the sins would surely notice that.

Elizabeth's POV:

It was boring without Meliodas at school. Even though we've only known him for a few days, it's like we've known him for ages. I wonder who that boy is to Meliodas?

I just realised it was Saturday tomorrow! We always hang out on Saturdays! I'm definitely going to invite Meliodas. When the day ended I waved to the sins and headed back to mine. I know where Meliodas lives cause I've walked him back before. I went back home and opened skype.

PrincessEli and GiantDiane are online.

Me: hey Diane :P
GiantDiane: sup Eli! Can't wait to hang out tomorrow
Me: same here! Do you think we could invite Meliodas to come?
GiantDiane: of course! We need to show him that he can trust us
Me: We can ask him tommoz
GiantDiane: Alright but I wanted to ask
Me: what?
GiantDiane: do you like Meliodas? As in like-like ;)
Me: what would make you say that?
GiantDiane: I've seen the way you look at him.
Me: whatever you say
GiantDiane: anyway I'm really worried about him
Me: same. Did you see the way he winced in pain earlier?
GiantDiane: I think everyone did. we will have to get him to show us what's wrong
Me: deal but let's try not to force him too much. We don't want to push him away
GiantDiane: okay I gtg cya tomorrow!

GiantDiane and PrincessEli logged off

It makes me wonder what Meliodas is doing now.

Meliodas' POV:

When Estarossa and Zeldris got back they abused me and then told me to start dinner. I did as asked but still got hurt in the process. I ran up to my room and sat there waiting. I was then called so I ran downstairs.

"Did you eat this?" He was holding up and apple core.

"N-no. I wouldn't eat unless you told me I could"

"Zeldris! Did you eat this?" He smirked.

"No I did not" Zeldris loves apples so it was obviously him. They would do this often. Eat something, and then blame me for eating it and beat the living crap out of me. He threw the apple core and looked me straight in the face.

"Soo Meliodas, you ate and you lied, time for a punishment" Estarossa smirked. They walked towards me and he punched me in the stomach. Estarossa then grabbed my hair and threw me to the wall. I hated them so much. I was lying there while my mouth was bleeding.

"That's what you get you little brat!" Zeldris spat while kicking me.

"Go to your room!" Estarossa yelled. I slowly got up and went to my room. How am I going to keep hiding this from the sins? They already know I'm hiding something from them. I need help.

Ban's POV:

I can't believe what I just saw! I was going to ask Meliodas if he wanted to come out when I heard yelling. I looked through the window and saw everything! If he lives with that guy from earlier then they must be related! How can he put up with that abuse!? I can tell by the look on his face that he didn't do whatever they were talking about. Why did they do that to him? I don't think I should knock on. He might get hurt more! I'm not going to tell the sins about this but I'll need to talk to Meliodas about this.

I ran home and opened skype. I added Meliodas as a friend and immediately  started to message him

ImmortalBan and Meliodas are online

Me: Meliodas are you okay??
Meliodas: yeah why wouldn't I be?

He was acting as if nothing happened

Me: if you need to talk I'm here
Meliodas: okay? Anyway I gtg
Me: Alright see you at school

He logged off and I started to panic. It's obvious he's not going to tell anyone. We need to help him! And fast!