Chapter Four: My Thirst For Blood Turns Me On

(A/N: GOD THIS IS MY FAVORITE "CHAPTER"!!! :D its the most amazing song they have ;D god this is amazing)

I glance at my watch. Is it about time? Oh yes, it finally is, so let's watch the party begin. Here, take this drink, and stead your nerves. It is my turn to start some fun. I have finally run from Annabel's taunting voice, and into the center of town. Her screams are now replaced with the sounds of a nearby pub. I lock the door behind me. I am not happy, so they will not be happy.

Yet as I drink, over the edge of my glass, I see blood-covered Annabel. She motions me over, her image waivers from her own, to that of an innocent woman I don't know.

Are you prepared, are you ready to run? This is my time. I've been waiting, oh so patiently for this. I've been waiting for this moment for far too long. Are you ready to die? Because lately, it seems that I am going insane.

No no, please, don't get up. I assure you, you're perfectly safe right where you are. Just don't mind my eyes as they take you in. Yes, that's the spirit, drink some more. This night is on me. Yes my sweet little sheep, your wolf has come.

(A/N: my favorite part is coming uppppp ;D)

For you see, you should know, I am much more dangerous than I seem. My thirst for blood, it turns me on. How sweet. And, my dear, it is your blood that must be spilled tonight. It just makes me lust you so.

Annabel, tell me, is this what you pictured the night we both said "you're the one"? I'm now going crazy with out you here. But, strange as it seems, I'm enjoying myself.

The tip of the knife slides down my tongue, as I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe with pain. I lean in just to lick the sweat as it runs down your face, and taste the reverence dripping down my throat. You really should know by now, that I'm extremely dangerous, for my thirst for blood, it turns me on.

Oh Annabel, look what you have started inside of me.

Are you all ready to die? I'm really glad that you could make it. We shall let the fun begin, now, that blood has spilled. Prepare yourselves, you're all going to die.

As I glance around, I see a lonely man, who sits by himself as he etches tallies into the bar. I see another man, he is desperately repeating something on the dance floor. What in Christ sakes is that man saying?

Annabel, look what you have started. All of these lives are going to be lost today.

Oh how the taste of blood turnes me on.