Chapter Three: It Was Your Poison Kiss That Turned Me Into This

Oh Annabel, if only you could see, you are the only girl who has ever made her way into my dreams.

But should I apologize? To your pathetic eyes? Just seeing you has made me sick tonight. This is your fault. It was your poison kiss that turned me into this.

Then again, there is a chance that you are gone tonight.

Darling, would you take a walk with me? Together, we could count the stars and disappear. I wish I could make you see, that you are the only girl I've ever dreamed of. I must know. Are you finally satisfied? This was all your fault.

What has led me here? Was it fate, or was it you? Oh, forgive me dear, I can't survive on my own. I must. I could have married you, you could have been mine. We were planning our wedding, now I am planning your funeral. Now we will see, can I sleep without you lying next to me? Can I fall asleep alone?

But darling, may I have one last request? Would you please, take a walk with me? I assure you that on our final night, we could count the stars together and disappear.

Now, tell me... Are you fucking satisfied?!

It was all your fault. Your temptation, your poison kiss. It turned me into this. Because of you, I am no longer an artist. I am a monster. You brought me to where I am now. All of this happened because of you.

It is your fault that you're dead.

------------------

The depth of a man's soul can not be measured in a matter of meters and fathoms

But rather it is in my opinion only qualified by approximating to heaven and hell

I was in such a state that I ushered myself past the town tavern

Bursting into scenes of the sounds of laughter and drunken people playing

Had it only been a different night,

a different place,

a different kind of man passing by the threshold of that innocent pub,

the events that transpired at that point would have undoubtedly been drastically different.

I can only guess if anyone outside that place had a clue

when those exclamations of mirth became

the desperate screams of the helpless begging for their very lives