Guess Who's Back?

Before I start this, I just want to thank you all so so so so so so so so much for 600 reads. I didn't even think this would get to 50 and it's at 600. Thank you all so much, and now, onto the story.

     ~???~

     Finally, I'm back and on my way back to school. I'll get to see all my beloved friends again. And of course, my bestie...
~Katelyn's POV~
     I woke to my alarm clock blaring next to my head. Time for school, I guess. I got out of bed and quickly got dressed. I decided to braid my hair, then walked downstairs.
     There was a note waiting on the kitchen counter:
          Had to work early be back at 8. Have
             Fun at school sugarpea! Love you.
     Ok then, I guess I have to make dinner for myself. Oh well.
     I trudged to school, still groggy since we were out of coffee. I sat on the steps in front of school and waited for Aphmau and everyone to show up.
     "Well hey there, Katie,"
     There's only one person who's ever called me that. Nicole.
     I shot up and looked at the scarlet headed witch. "Nicole. What are you doing here?"
     "I got out," she said with a smirk, "I thought I'd stop by to greet my bestie. Is something wrong with that?" Where is Travis when you need him?
     "KATELYN!" Speak of the devil.
     "Oh, my, gosh! Travis! It's been so long, how are you? I was just catching up with ol' Katie here," she glanced at me and smirked.
     Travis walked up to me and interlaced our fingers, "Well if you don't mind I'd like a word with my girlfriend," he smiled at me. Only we weren't smiling for long. The inferno blazing behind her eyes was enough to burn down all of Phoenix Drop.
     "What. Did you say?"
     "I-I called- I called her m-my girlfriend.."
     "Oh did you!?" He nodded. "So," she looked at me, "this little slut stole MY man? Is. That. So?" I looked at him.
     Run.
     We shot into the building and down the hall. We passed the Shadow Knights in a corner and they looked slightly confused. We ran down another hall and past more students who looked more confused.
     We turned and ran down another hallway, up stairs and into another classroom. There was no one in there except for a couple making out in the back, who stopped as soon as they heard us. They ran out and we hid in the cupboard in the corner.
     "Do you think she'll find us?"
     "I don't know but if she does I'll protect you Kate." I really kind of hate being called Kate, but I had other things on my mind at the moment.
~Nicole's POV~
     I will not get caught this time, not again. I will find her, and I will kill the little whore who stole my man. You better run Katie...