Le Date~Part 3~

~Katelyn's POV~
     Today is the day of the double date with Travis, me, Kai, and Aph! I'm really excited! Travis won't tell me where we're going, and aphmau nor Kai will either. So I'm excited and scared for this. But it's 3 now and Travis will be here at 6, so I'm going over to aph's to get ready.
I got to aphs with my bag of stuff and rang the doorbell. Aph answered the door and I came inside.
Aph went upstairs and I followed. We got to her room and I opened my bag to get my dress and shoes.

 We got to her room and I opened my bag to get my dress and shoes

I didn't bother to do makeup because I don't like wearing makeup. I let Aph do my hair, and she curled it.
Le fabcy time skip
     Travis and Kai came to aphs house, and each had flowers of our favorite colors.
      "Kai! Thank you so much! These are my favorite color!" Aph blushed and thanked Kai when he handed her purple flowers.
"Ahem, Katelyn?" Travis startled me.
"Oh what?" He held out a bouquet of blue ombré flowers. I gasped as I took them,
"Travis! You didn't have to get me these!"
"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl." My face turned bright pink. "Well we should be going, the uber will be here any-" he was cut off by honking. "Speak of the devil, lets go!" He said grabbing my hand and walking outside.
Another fabcy time skip
We arrived at Olive Garden and got out. Kai, Aph, and I walked inside, while Travis stayed behind to pay the driver. The place was pretty empty, there wasn't anyone up front waiting for a table. I only saw about five tables with people. The hostess came up and Travis pushed through us to get to the front.
"Do you have a reservation?"
"Uh yes, four for Valcrumb."
"Right this way please."
We were seated at a table in a corner next to a window. It had a beautiful view of the sunset and the lake outside.
The waitress came up. She had purple and blond hair and a... mustache? Ehh whatever, she did look kinda familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. She took our orders and left.
Mysterious waiter's POV
Nya~ I can't believe that Kai would go out with a stupid potato like her! Ugh, good thing I have a special potion to help with this! Just a few drops into his drink aaaaand, BAM! Now to deliver the drinks.
Kai and aph started laughing about something, while Travis and I talked about this role play series I introduced him too.
"No, Kay is better for Aphmeow than Ian(pronounced i-in)"
"Katelyn are you blind? Ian is totally better for her! He actually likes her and Kay is just her friend, he basically already friend-zoned her!" Travis argued. I was about to say something back but then our waiter came back.
"Coke for you miss" she handed aph her drink.
"Sprite for you sir" she handed Kai his and winked. Aph looked kinda mad.
"Dr. Pepper for you," she handed my my glass.
"And water for you" Travis got his drink. Then left.
Kai found a little piece of paper under his cup that I couldn't read from across the table but I bet it had her phone number on it. I frowned and looked back at my drink. I heard a quiet noise and looked over to see Travis ripping the paper into quarters. I took a sip of my Dr. Pepper, and felt weird. I turned to look at Kai and got this weird feeling.
     "Hey Kaiiiii," I said drawing out his name. I scooted closer to him and put my hand on top of his, "has anyone ever told you how, adorable  You look with those ears?" Oh my Irene what did I just say?! I'm here with Travis! He's the one I like! Aphmau looked at me with a disgusted look on her face.
     "K-Katelyn?! W-what are you doing!?" Aphmau looked hurt.
     "Oh just telling this cutie how amazing that suit makes him look!" What is wrong with me?! I don't like Kai! I like Travis! I don't want to continue this!
     Then out of no where Laurence walks in. "Aphmau? Hey what's up!" We turned to see Laurence walking up to us.

Okay so there will be a part 4 because this is taking forever to write and I'm sorry it took so long for this! Anyway I'm going to try to post the next part sometime either Saturday or sometime next week Baiiiiii!😜