Travis?

--Katelyn's POV--
     After our little meet up, introduction, uh thing, we went our separate ways for classes.
At lunch Nicole yelled for me to come over to their table. When I got there everyone that I had met that day was sitting there, along with a boy that had white shaggy hair. I guess he noticed me staring at him. "The name's Travis." He said with a wink. I think I blushed. But I just sat down. It was super awkward because the only seat left was next to Travis. All of a sudden I felt an arm go around my shoulder.
"HEY!" I smacked Travis's arm while everyone, except Travis, laughed. He is really cute though, but I can't let him know that. I figured he's a player, and they break people's hearts. I should know.
After lunch we went our separate ways to our classes. Except for me and Travis, of course. We had the same class so we had to walk together.
     "What was that for?" Travis startled me as he he broke the silence between us.
"Do you mean the slapping your arm thing?" He nodded while looking at the floor.
     "I-I-I do-" he suddenly kissed me on the cheek as we approached the classroom, then darted to the back of the room and I couldn't see him until I walked in. I'm pretty sure I was blushing a lot because people were staring at me. I found a seat in front of him. When I noticed him at the other end of the room, I was about to get up to talk to him when I noticed him flirting with this meifwa that had purple hair. I turned back around and held back tears. This girl sitting next to me must've noticed something was wrong and spoke up,
     "Hey are you ok?" She startled me at first then I realized that she was in my home room. At first I shook my head no, but she persisted. I explained that I kinda had a crush on the dork and was mad at him and myself.
He came back to his seat and started flirting with me again. I turned my back to him. He tried to talk to me all through class and even after. I kept walking.