Ice Cream and Old Friends

~Katelyn's POV~
     It was Sunday, and I was over at Aph's house. We were just sitting on her bed and playing on our phones mostly. We were bored but I didn't feel like leaving.
     "Hey Katelyn, wanna go get ice cream?" I heard food and looked over at Aphmau.
     "Have you met me? Let's go!" We left and started walking the half mile to the ice cream parlor in Phoenix drop. We talked a little on the way, the date came up once or twice, mostly just the good parts and not the whole Laurence/Michi fiasco.
     We finally got there where we saw three boys sitting at a table near the window. One of the boys had shaggy blond hair. Another had messy white hair, and the last one had a red hoodie and a red bandana over his face. I immediately recognized two of them as Travis and Garroth, but I couldn't figure out who the third person was, he definitely looked familiar.
     We walked in and I heard the red hoodied(I might have just made up a word...) guy call out.
     "Aphmau?" App turned her head to look at the stranger. She walked over, staying close to Garroth and Travis.
     "Uh, hi. I'm sorry but, who are you? And how do you know my name?" She looked at him, perplexed.
     "What do you mean? It's me! Aaron!" He pulled off his hood, and untied his bandanna, to reveal his charcoal eyes and his dark black hair. Aphmau started tearing up and jumped into her arms.
     "A-Aaron I've m-missed you so much!"
     "I've missed you too," he turned towards me, "and Katelyn, I'm so so so sorry for what I did. I don't know why I did it but I know it was wrong. I promise I will never do something like that again." I nodded towards him as a way of saying "it's ok."
     Aph and I got our ice cream and went to sit with them. It turns out Aaron got out of prison a week early, and came here as soon as he could to catch up with us.
     Aphmau sat right next to him and had a smile on her face the rest of the time we were there. So what started out as a boring Sunday afternoon turned into an interesting trip to the ice cream parlor.

Yay another chapter! Sorry it takes me forever to write these and this one wasn't that good. Anyway sorry for not updating, school has been hitting me like a brick to the face, and my birthday's coming up so... yeah that.
Also! THIS STORY HAS 500 reads!!! AAAAH! What even I don't even know anymore. Thank you all so much and I'll try to update more often, not promising anything but I'll try.