Sorry

Don't play song until I tell you!!!
~Katelyn's pov~
I ran. I ran to the girls bathroom and cried my eyes out. He said he loved me! How could he do this? I thought he actually cared, how foolish of me. I texted Aph, Kawaii~chan, and Teony, to meet me in the bathroom.
They all came and aph noticed my smeared makeup right away. "Katelyn?! W-what happened?!"
"T-Travis," I whimpered.
They all came over and enveloped me in a hug.
     "H-HE SAID... He LOVED me! H-how c-c-could he!?" I fell apart again.
      "It's ok Katelyn, lets study! It'll take your mind off boys."
I looked down at my feet, "T-Travis used to study with me," I sank down against the wall, "W-we ended up laughing... and g-getting nothing done." I cried out.
"Oh sweety, it's ok... OH! Let's go play volleyball!" Aphmau chirped.
     I sniffled, sat up and slowly nodded.
~Travis's POV~
I ran all over school searching for Katelyn. I felt terrible, I can't believe Lucinda would do such a thing! I ran, no, I sprinted down the hall with tears filling my eyes. I thought I was going to lose my girlfriend, the only girl that actually ever cared about me.
     I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone crying in a bathroom. I ran up to the door and heard someone yelling "He said he loved me." Well looks like I found Katelyn. I sat outside of the bathroom for another 30 seconds or so, and heard her sobs, they were so heartbreaking, I almost started sobbing outside with her. I had an idea, someone, who I thought to be aph, suggested they go play volleyball.
     I got Garroth and Dante to help. They set up small but powerful speakers around the volleyball court, all hooked up to a microphone. I sat behind the bleachers for about ten minutes until Katelyn, Aphmau, Teony, and Kawaii~chan came out. Garroth played the karaoke version of "Sorry" by Justin Bieber over the speakers, all the girls looked around in confusion.
~Play song now~
I started singing into the microphone from behind the bleachers. Katelyn started tearing up.
     "T-Travis? Is th-that you?"
     I walked out from behind the bleachers with the microphone and a blue necklace that I planned to give her tonight when we went skating, but I thought now would be better.

     "T-Travis? Is th-that you?"      I walked out from behind the bleachers with the microphone and a blue necklace that I planned to give her tonight when we went skating, but I thought now would be better

~that's the necklace~
I walked towards her singing and she fell to her knees in astonishment and relief that I wasn't still making out with that witch. I got to the court and all the other girls were staring in amazement. I handed Katelyn the necklace as the song finished. I dropped to my knees with her and held her while she cried. I petted her hair and she just snuggled into my chest, we stayed there for almost 20 minutes. So what started out as the worst day ever, turned into one of the best.