The Date~Part 4~

~Laurence's POV~
I can't believe Aph would go on a date with someone like, like, HIM! UGH! I met in the back of the kitchen with Michi who agreed to help me get Aphmau since she wanted Travis.
"Okay Nya! I have 1 love potion so I think we can split it between Katelyn and Kai. We put a little drop into each of their drinks... like that," she said using an eye-dropper to put a little of the potion into each cup, "and stir it around, that way all of the drink has potion in it. Nya!"
After a few minutes the "waiter" went out with the drinks, passed them out and came back to the kitchen.
     "Okay, nya, give it a few minutes then when Katelyn  starts flirting with Kai, go in and sweep the other one off her feet. Then I'll come in and comfort poor little Travis. Nya!"
     And sure enough, Katelyn, took a sip of her drink and started flirting with Kai. The look of hurt and fear in Aph's eyes, it made me rethink this. But then I remembered how much I loved her. I walked out and around their table, so it'd seem like I just walked in, then walked towards them.
     "Aphmau? Hey what's up!" I said cheerfully, pretending to not know what was going on.
"H-hey Laurence, I don't know you were going to be here." She said trying to smile.
~Aphmau's POV~
It hurt, seeing my best friend, flirting with my crush. I-I wanted to cry. I looked to Travis to see tears threatening to spill. Laurence walked up and tried to talk to me. I looked back and saw Katelyn getting closer to Kai and them holding hands. A tear slid down my cheek. I saw Travis, who now had a purple haired meifwa next to him, I've seen her at school, I think her name is Michi? He was sad too.
Laurence noticed something was wrong and asked, "A-Aphmau, are you okay?"
"No I'm not, I was supposed to be here on a date with Kai but now he's, he's-" I started crying. Laurence looked at me, I saw something in his eyes. It looked like, guilt?
~Laurence again👍~
I feel terrible. I didn't think she felt this way about him. I have to stop this.
"Michi, stop we have to go."
"Nya?! But what about the plan!?"
"I don't care find a way to reverse the potion and let's go."
"Wait, Laurence, what's going on?" Aphmau turned to me with a confused expression.
"Aphmau, I'm so sorry. But I overheard you were going on a date with Kai, and well, I got jealous. So I planned to come here and use a potion to get Kai and Katelyn together long enough for me to take you somewhere else and for Michi to get Travis, since that's what she wanted. But then I saw how upset you were and, I couldn't do it any longer." As I finished my explanation, Aphmau's expression went from sad to furious.
"LAURENCE?! H-how could you?!" She yelled, everyone around us turned to see the scene unfold, "I trusted you! I thought I wouldn't have to worry about you or Garroth anymore. But, I guess I was wrong." She turned to see Katelyn still flirting with Kai and they were about to kiss. When she grabbed Kai and smashed her lips onto his. Kai was surprised but melted into the kiss. I was sad to watch it.
I grabbed Michi by the arm and dragged her away but before I did I saw the same thing happen with Travis and Katelyn. I felt a warm droplet slide down my cheek, but deep down I knew I deserved it.
~Katelyn's POV~
It was like I had woken up from a nap. I was confused. I opened my eyes and looked in front of me to see Travis with his eyes closed and his lips against mine. I quickly shut my eyes and kissed back.
After a few more seconds he pulled away. I looked at him and his face was redder that a 1000 degree knife. I felt my face get hot and looked over to see Aphmau with her face inches from Kai's. I giggled. She looked over, more like glared, then went back to looking at Kai. I looked back to Travis, he didn't seem happy.
"Travis? Are you okay?"
"No Katelyn! You almost KISS Kai and you expect me to just come back and be happy?"
     "T-Travis? What are you talking about?!" I turned to see Aphmau with a few tears staining her cheeks as Kai talked to her. "What happened?!"
     "K-Katelyn! M-Michi and L-Laurence put p-potions on you a-and Kai so that Michi could have T-Travis, a-a-and Laurence could try to get me. A-and you and Kai were about to kiss."
       "T-Travis?" I turn to him, "I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean it I-" I was cut off by Travis hugging me.
     After all the drama was settled, we finished our food and left. Travis and I walked back while Kai drove Aph home. We talked a little but most of the walk was silent.
     We got to my doorstep and said our goodbyes, but before he could leave I kissed his cheek and whispered, "See you later,"

Okay I'm sorry that I haven't updated because I am a terrible person, but I have not been able to think plus the hell hole known as school has started again, and I hate it so fricken much. Anyway, here's the chapter even tho it kinda sucks.😁