A...Date?!

It's been a week since my house was robbed by Aaron. I was on my way to school and I bumped into Garroth.
     "Oh h-hey Katelyn! What's up?"
     Sarcastically I looked up, "The sky," I replied with a smirk in my face. He looked at me as if saying I hate you.
     We started walking and talking about what happened over the weekend and I told him I was robbed, I left out the part about Aaron and aphmau and, yea.
     Garroth broke the silence that came when I started playing Neko Atsume, "S-so Katelyn, are you doing anything this Saturday?"
     I felt my face turn into a tomato, "Uh, n-no. W-why do you ask?"
     "W-well there's a new movie and I wanted to see if you wanted to go see it with me."
     "Um G-Garroth, are you asking me out?"
     He turned as red as blood, "Uhh, y-yes."
     By then we had arrived at school and Travis ran up to me.
     "Heyyyyyy Katelyn, you ready for our date Friday night or what?" He came up and brought up our plans on Friday to go to a new skating place in town.
     Garroth looked down at his feet, mumbled something, then scuffled away. I jumped and hugged Travis. He looked at me with a puzzled look. I explained and he nodded. We talked for a few mor minutes and the bell rang. We waved goodbye and went to our classes. I can't wait for Friday, I feel bad for Garroth though.