Chapter 3- Shocked

Chapter 3

Naddie’s POV

“WHAT?!”  That’s the only word exploded in my mouth.

“Naddie, honey, you okay down there?”  I heard my parents calling from their bedroom, again. I might have shouted too loud.

“Yes, Mum, Dad. I’m with Anna.” I shouted back.

“Okay. We’re goin’ back to sleep. Minimize your voices hunies.”

“Okay.” Me and Anna both said in unison.

Anna looked better now.

We went to my room para naman makapag usap kami ng masin-sinan.

“Anna, when did this happen exactly?” I asked.

“Last week.” She said.

“Okay. So, why exactly are you crying?”  I asked. I looked at the clock in my room and found out it was already 5:00am. Time really flies when you’re busy. Tsk.

She explained everything. From the first day of the ‘relationship’ to the last. I made sure I got all the information I needed before I gave her a lift back to her home.

-----------

Nang makabalik ako sa bahay, my parents were already wide awake. It’s 7:00 in the morning.

“Hi honey. Where’ve you been?” My Dad, also known as Dr. Evans asked me.

“I gave Anna a lift. Gotta go back to my room dad.” I said dismissingly.

I picked up my papers and bounced back to my bed.

I started writing—again.

Another Witness; My bestfriend, Anna.

What Happened; He courted Anna; Anna said ‘yes’; He got under her pants; stole her dignity; stole her virginity; then, said the word; ‘GOODBYE’

It always happens. I checked the earlier witnesses and the same thing happened to them.

I got ten witnesses, ten broken-hearted girls. And what’s worst? The same thing happened to them. The ‘goodbye thingy’

“Finally!” I shouted. Too much happiness.  I got conclusions. I proved my guess!

I’m right! I’m always right.  Sabi na nga ba eh. Di talaga ako nagkakamali sa mga haka-haka ko.

I smiled. And started writing again.

Conclusion:

He’s a player. Bastard Player.

Proof/s:

Ten broken-hearted girls.

Theory:

He will find a girl, make them fall in love, get under their pants, and BOOM! He’ll say ‘goodbye’.

“Here you go. I’m done with my investigations. Time to do some actions.” I said.

I smiled. Went downstairs and grab my breakfast. Good thing it’s Sunday. Tomorrow is the BIG DAY.

Bukas… Bukas… Bukas… Di na ako makapaghintay!