Chapter 1- Life Of Dane

Chapter 1- Life of Dane

Dane’s POV

My phone buzzed. It’s under my pillow, as usual. I was still sleeping, clearly. It’s only 4:00 pm. It’s Sunday and I usually spend more time in bed. I meant, sleeping whole day. It’s tiring, you know. Monday to Friday girls galore.  I didn’t mean to boast but, yep, I might have a girl’s magnet.

I jumped out of my bed.

"Hmmmmm," I murmured.

“Augh. Such a jerk.” I murmured to myself. I stood up and dropped the phone on my way to the bathroom.  It just ‘blam-ed!’ on the floor.  I don’t care. I can change my phone whenever I want to. I’m rich. I can buy almost everything I want.

I ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

No, actually, I’m just looking at my self in the mirror(Mirror in the bathroom).

I have a date with my girlfriend. NEW girlfriend.

Who is she again?

Ohh—it’s Anna Marie Sullivan.

The pretty blonde girl. I met her at school actually. On a certain Tuesday I guess. Well, she’s pretty clumsy. I was on my way to my history class when she accidentally bumped me. She dropped a few things. I helped her, and then, asked her out. Then, we dated for about three days from now. I asked her if she wants to be my so-called girlfriend, she said yes. That’s our story. That actually made me laugh. I don’t like blonde, actually. I prefer brunettes. Brunettes are cute. 

How can I forget that?

 6:00 pm is our date and it’s 4:00pm already.

How long did I sleep, really?

I remembered, I took some shots last night, well, not ‘some’ actually. It made me dizzy, and all I knew is I’m here. At my room. Lying in my bed.  Cellphone buzzing.

“Oh, my phone!” I suddenly remembered that it was buzzing earlier so I ran out and into my bed to pick up my phone.

From: Anna Marie Sullivan

Hey.  I picked you up last night at the party. You were drunk so your friends called me to pick you up. So I did.

6:00pm is our date. Don’t be late ;)

Oh, so she picked me up last night, aye?  I chuckled. What a loyal girlfriend. I don’t like that kind of girl, actually. I find it a little bit too clingy.

I replied.

To: Anna Marie Sullivan

Oh ye? Thanks.

Got it. 6:00pm. Bye.

I ran to the bathroom. Took off my boxers and jumped  in the bathtub. Brushed my teeth and went in my closet.

I picked up a khaki shorts and a blue polo paired with a blue rubber shoes.

Oh and by the way, I am the son of the governor, so no doubt I’m rich. I can get what I want. Anything.

Material or not. If want it, I can get it.

I looked at the mirror again.

Brown hair, blue eyes, full lips, tall and lean. A body that girls will crave for.

So much for that. I’m getting late. I picked up my phone which is now laying in my floor. I dropped it again, maybe.

I checked it and saw another text messages.