"Well I could easily open the-"

Before I was able to say another word I was pinned to the ground and then brought up by my hands. They quickly forced my hands into pushing the door and a ray of sunshine shone through it. I just realized, I had been in this human body for mere seconds and I had already done a sin, lying. They would surely kill me for this.

"Well, Well, well, you boys have done me quite well. Found that thing and it appears that she holds the key to our freedom. Obviously we could just leave but what if one of you idiots leave something and want to return. We need that power to ourselves. I'll be taking your scythe with me," an Evil  voice says.

They slice through my back and I barely feel the pain. This was nothing compared to all those years of torture. But then they begin to slice furiously and even begin enjoying my blood spilling and soaking in it. If I wasn't healing so fast I'd be dead by now.

"I definitely think she's not an ordinary human. It appears she can't die," Ted says exhausted.

"Let's just put her in a cage and let her starve until she spills her secrets. I'll go get the poison toads to snack on," Dinkle replies.

"What's a snack?" Ted asks.

"It's kinda like food but a little bit of food in between food. Apparently a thing called grapes are the newest craze but we don't have those. We do have poisonous toads though," Dinkle says.

They begin to drag my body and I'm magically, spiritually, and physically too exhausted to stop them. Luckily for me, they have really smooth lava stone. I hit a spike and it began to rip through the back of my body. At this point pain is irrelevant, all I need now is sleep and to escape. Sleep? Why do I need sleep? This human body will take a bit of getting  used to.

"This cage or the one further down?" Ted asks.

"It doesn't matter as long as the corpse is left intact," Dinkle replies.

They open the cage door and force me in, the lower half of my body gets ripped apart from the rugged wire.

"Apologies, death may be inedible but it doesn't necessarily have to be painful. I have poisonous toads if you get hungry? Here I'll leave these jiggly things here," Dinkle says.

As he closed the cell door a lock forms. I try to find comfort and after finding it I...

————————————————————

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

————————————————————

Awaking I find myself still not dead but alive with a plate  of poisonous toads by my head. Struggling to get up I decide to leave and unlock my door when I see a sleeping Dinkle under my cage. He has a smile on his face and appears to be having a good dream. Then I hear my screaming from out his mouth and him laughing saying "Just one more slash". I decide I should go immediately, first I'll need my scythe.

"Kill, kill, kill, pain is nature's love," Ted says as I almost step on him.

Luckily, he was still asleep allowing me to slip away. Spotting a rather large golden chair with skulls on it I assume it's the throne. Inside it lay their father and my scythe. Sneaking I walk quickly towards it and snatch my scythe out of his hand. He doesn't seem to notice and chants the same thing as his son Ted. He might be inducing Ted into some dream state. I look him over one more time and see a snake marking flowing down his arm.

"Kill, kill, kill, pain is nature's love," he said.

This family appears to enjoy suffering, I'll have to make a note of that. I quickly dash back to the doors and push them open with all my might. But they don't seem to budge. I drop the scythe and try again  and the door opens a crack, just enough for me to squeeze in. I try picking  the scythe by the blade and I get cut. I hear a loud shout from their father and instantly see a puddle with my uncle's face in it and their father speaking to it.

"Yes I have the girl, just missing that scythe of yours. I could have sworn I just had it. Those idiots must have been tampering with it," he said.

"Well if I don't have her and it in my hands by sun down the world will need a new demon king," My uncle angrily shouted.

Ted walked in sleepily and began to say "What's going on dad? I had the bestest of dreams. The girl and myself were going on a "date" the eyes tell me and during that I was actually "happy" for once. I can't wait to see her again today. I'm going o find da best poisonous frogs for her dad," he finished, stumbling on his words.

Obviously I found it terrifying that Dinkle only saw use in my suffering but I felt bad leaving Ted and Dinkle here. Even leaving the demon king with basically two babies that didn't know anything of the outside world other than what an eye told them made me feel guilt. Guilt? Most likely another human thing. I guess they just reminded me of myself, getting used and being trapped for so long. I'm so close to freedom... but I must know what my uncle has planned.

My uncle's fury only increased three times as much and suddenly Ted was on the floor crying and holding his head.

"It hurts dad it hurts," he cried out.

The demon king looking hopelessly, drooping his head down in sadness for his son. I couldn't take it anymore and felt myself almost attack my uncle when my uncle started laughing.

"I just realized something... My niece has been given two additions by my dear sister. I've given my niece one already, gave her that vision I think it was called. Should lead her into bad decisions so it was a risky but a worthy gamble. I have an idea that your kids have inspired me to do. If I make her a baby I can mold her into what I want her to be. Thus making her think I'm her father," My Uncle roared.

"Hmm, stupid get the other stupid, I have a mission for you both," My Uncle says.

Dinkle was already hiding in the room and quickly walked into the light, excited for his mission.

"You two will finally get to learn," My Uncle said.

"Yay," They both cheered.

"You two and my niece will be babies and live in society. At 16 you'll remember who you are and I'll need you to keep blinding her of who she really is. Got it?"

"Yup," They both said.

I can't believe how fast Ted and Dinkle forgot how quickly my uncle had tried to kill Ted. I guess for the reward of knowledge they would do anything. I now feel motivated to finding my own goal. Motivated? These human emotions will take a while to get used to.

My uncle sits down and begins praying and my grandpa appears behind him.

"Is this what you truly want?" He asks.

"Yes."

The room around me  begins to disappear as I jump into the crack in the door. Everything goes dark and then...