Caged

Looking around only brought me dread, hell, I was in hell again. Of all the places I could have landed out of the portal I landed here. Although this version looked a bit different. It appeared to not have half as many spikes, demons, and even torture chambers as before. I'm still slightly deafened  from the portal closing, almost lost an ear. I think I'm forgetting something... The scythe! I look around and see it dripping with a Golden substance of some sort.

"He said it opened over here," a deep voice said.

"Are you sure, if he gets mad again I doubt we'll live long enough to see the end of his tantrum," a higher voice said.

"If we do a good job he might just reward us with some free time in the mortal realm. Don't mess this up," the deep voice replied.

"Who says you get to lead Ted?" the higher voice said.

"Dinkle, we both know I could knock you out in a split second. Heck, I should just drain your powers and leave you here. That sound like a better plan?" Ted said.

"No your right, remember 50-50," Dinkle replies.

"More like 70-30, just hurry up before it gets away," Ted replies.

Hearing a gentle flapping of wings I assume that the demons here are much weaker than Lucifer's. Taking a sharp left I run directly into the door which almost cracks open. Finally, an escape from this hell. The wings are closer now, but I know I  can't let them taint the world. I use the little bit of magic I have left and turn into a "huuman" as my mom called it.

"Do you think it came alone?" Dinkle said.

"Yeah, probably one of those puny warlocks trying to get some demon blood again." Ted replies cockily.

They finally make the last right and I see them looking back at me with beady eyes. Their skin like spider webs and fire creating a worm filled moving flesh. Acid shooting out of their pores and lava pouring out of their noses.

"Get ready warlock, gonna make a meal out of you," Ted says.

"I think you must be mistaken. I'm not a warlock, I'm simply a lost human looking for a place to stay for the night. This cave was rather convenient and warm as well," I reply.

"Do you think I'm stupid? This cave is over 2 trillion degrees, heck this isn't even a cave. Sure I've never seen outside... but I know they wouldn't put a grand door like that in some cave. Also, what's a cave?" Dinkle asks.

"Dinkle don't let them fool you. Remember last time, Theran The Destroyer slaughtered our people for our blood. Don't let her mind tricks fool you. Join with me brother," Ted says.

Quickly they rip off their eyes and squish them together forming a rather large eye.

"Brother, she really is human. What should we do with her?" Dinkle asks.

"I say we feast on her tonight, those scrawny bones should be good for my new flute, it's this cool pipe thing the eye showed me," Ted replies.

"What is this eye exactly?" I ask.

They begin to look at me as if I knew nothing. Their laughter begins light but grows very loud quickly.

"The eye is a magical being that can only be conjured by 2 royal demon families. Our father once believed in over population to keep the bloodline steady but we lost millions of brothers and sisters to Thesan. The eye allows us to see through basic wizard tricks and even through the doors themselves," Dinkle replies.

"Do you mean these doors?" I ask.

"Yes, our father has been trying to open them for years," Ted replies.