🌸Ch 9: Prison Break

"Labor Camp Number 54 Formerly known as the Koshmar or "Nightmare" gulag. Built in the 18th century -" Gideon began to explain. Rip, Clarity, Sara, and Leonard were standing around the console as Gideon explained the prison where Mick, Ray, and Stein were being held. Clarity was sitting on the console as the rest stood around it. It had been an unrestful night for everyone Jefferson Jackson in particular. So they were all just itching to get the three men back so everyone could rest properly and get back into full strength.

"Can we skip past the Wikipedia crap and get to the good stuff, like how to break in?" Snart questioned walking forward a few steps but there was only silence that followed his question. Cold waited for Clarity to shock him for being rude to Gideon but it never came. Leonard looked at her confusion in his eyes before he saw the unmistakeable glow of power and he realized it was taking all of Clarity's control to keep her powers in check. It would seem dear old Rip wasn't off Clarity's hit list yet. Too bad. Breakfast had been pretty civil this time.

"Perhaps you didn't register that as a question, Gideon." Sara suggested.

"I understood, but in its 200 years of operation, no one has successfully escaped from-" Gideon started to inform them only to be cut off by Snart.

"No offense, Gideon, but I never met a building I couldn't break into." Snart interceded.

"Well, I hope you're right. Savage knows that Stein created Firestorm, but if he finds out that he is Firestorm.." Rip trailed off.

"Always Savage with you, isn't it? My partner's in prison too." Snart reminded.

"And Ray." Sara added.

"Yeah, whatever. The point is you didn't lift a finger." Cold accused.

"You know damn well it was never my intention to get them thrown into a gulag, but I had no other option." Rip snapped.

"No other option? I was about to Glitch in there when you-" Clarity started to object immediately. The console glowing brighter as lightning flowed from clarity's right palm and into the machine.

"And then where would you be Clarity? Hmm? Thrown in the gulag with the rest of them? My apologies. Excuse me if I had no intention of having you water boarded in a Russian Prison with the nature of your abilities." Rip snapped his voice raised on the cusp of yelling. Rip looked at her with a glare. Was she still mad about this? He had thought they had gotten past this. How could Clarity not see that she would have just gotten captured as well?  That she would probably be in agony if he had not intervened? Rip had been horrified to see her in such a state earlier. He wasn't about to let her get hurt because of one of his decisions yet again. Things were bad enough as they were.

Clarity looked away from him arms crossed saying nothing more. Her lips pursed together into an angry pout as the lights flickered then stayed somewhat dim to go along with the female's mood.

'Don't act like you care. I'm just a name in a book to you.'Clarity thought to herself. He was just like Eobard. Thinking that he could control her. Well no. Clarity wasn't going to fall for that trap ever again.

"Besides, I doubt that it's Mr. Rory's first time in prison or second or, I imagine, tenth." Rip pointed out with a slight sigh his tone softer. Rip could tell by the way the lights flickered slightly that clarity wasn't letting this go anytime soon. Although he was glad she wasn't firing any blasts at him again. So progress.

"It's Ray's" Clarity said her eyes glowing for a second the lights flickering dangerously before she forced herself to calm and the lights maintained a slight darkened atmosphere. Shocking Rip would do nothing to help Ray and Mick. She needed to calm down. She could do nothing about the situation now. All She could do now was help break them out. Oh man What was she going to tell Felicity? Oh sorry bestie. I couldn't save your ex so he got tortured in a Russian prison. But it's okay! Because savage didn't get the giant silver marble that they can probably just remake!