5. The Bet : Day Two

Start from the beginning

I sighed and walked back to my bed and sat down to put my Gucci lace-up wedge booties. My mom brought them for me a while ago. I stayed seated as Rosalie slicked my hair back into a ponytail that hung to the middle of my back. I wore some mascara and nude lipstick.

"Alright, I'm ready to go." i said, as I grabbed my bag and my keys.

( check out the external link for her outfit )

We left my house and Rose drove us to school. . .

   Once again we arrived at school and all heads snapped towards us. Rose was like day and I was night. She always wore pinks and pastels in a sexy/ sweet way and I now wear dark colors in a sexy/mysterious way. Wolf whistles and catcalls were thrown our way until we reached Rosalie's big group of friends.

"Hey, Melanie!" one of her little friends said.

I looked up surprised and mumbled a hello.

"Hey, Rose I'm gonna head to my locker. I'll see you later." I said then walked off, and into the school.

Heads turned my way as I walked down the hall and this was different from the normal attention I got.

Normally people look at me like i'm a freak and now they look at me with envy or lust or admiration.

I saw a familiar figure leaning on my locker and I sighed walking up to him.

It is way too early. I thought.

"Can I help you?" I asked shyly looking away.

He pushed up off the locker and grabbed my waist and spun us around so that I was pinned with my back on the locker and he was standing over me.

"You. . .you're trying to tempt me aren't you?" he whispered, bracing one arm on the locker and the other on my lower hip. 

I was almost bursting with sexual desire.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" I stuttered, looking up at him.

"You really don't understand how much you make me want you?" he smirked, letting his eyes roam over my body in a way that made me feel totally exposed yet totally safe. Something in me snapped and I radiated confidence.

I looked up at him and subconsciously bit my bottom lip. He groaned and zeroed in on my lip.

"You look so sexy today. . . I mean sexier than usual." he said leaning in.

I tilted my head when he stopped a breath away from my face.

"Greg... are you sexually attracted to me?" I asked in a thoughtful voice, using his words from yesterday.

He chuckled deep in his throat and shook his head.

"You have no idea." he said brushing our lips together.

"I think I do..." i whispered then leaned forward and met his lips in a slow, tender, sexy kiss.

It was better than in my dreams. Sparks ignited from the very core of my body. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me and he braced both hands on the locker behind me. I bit his bottom lip and tugged on it lightly making him go stiff. . . If you know what I mean. He slipped his big, hot, wet tongue in my mouth and I almost let a loud moan escape. I wanted to try something I did in my dreams, so I captured his tongue between my lips and sucked on it, flicking it lightly with my own tongue. He groaned and pressed his body into me even more. . .

"Isn't this hot." Rose's oh so familiar voice rang out from behind Greg. 

I opened my eyes and snapped back to reality. I pushed Greg from off of me and he now stood next to me.