Epilogue

He watched as she carried him out through the gates through the security camera in the security room. He also watched as the man she's currently carrying turned into something... inhumane.

"Interesting. This is going to be a very vital part of the research." He scribbled something in his leather notebook and snapped it close. Suddenly, the heavy metal door opened and James, the idiot ape man, stepped inside.

"Your father said that you need to evacuate now. He'll be waiting at the helipad," he said frowning as he saw him staring at the security camera. "Why didn't you stop them? I know you have the brain to do so, but you chose to let them go. Why?"

He smiled and walked towards James. His white lab jacket fell shortly at his thighs and he straightened his glasses. "It is all a waiting game, dear friend. There needs to be some sacrifices to attain the perfect data."

James, not clearly understanding, just shrugged and opened the door wider for him. He stepped outside the room and pocketed his leather notebook. He stopped abruptly and turned back to James.

"Also, I didn't like what you did to my wife. It almost blew our cover. Not to mention that she's my wife and you're leering at what's mine," he said narrowing his eyes at James who stiffened ", I don't like what you did. It's unacceptable."

"Look, man, I--"

James didn't get to finish what he's saying when the vein on the scientist's forehead popped out, his heart racing and the feeling of power rushed through him and into his hands that bulged.

Grabbing James by the neck, he threw him across the room, crashing on some computers. James sputtered and groaned as he hit the wall. He did not waste a second longer when he strode towards him and took him by the mouth ripping his head off his jaw. Blood spluttered on the tiled floor as the body dropped down.

Sighing, he made a metal note in controlling his anger more.

Not to mention this stupid mask getting on his nerves. It's irritating.

Grabbing the silicone mask by the neck, he slipped it off, revealing his blond hair and perfectly tanned skin. His piercing blue eyes are now exposed and he knew he'd kill anyone who'd see him right now.

It's not yet within the plans.

They can't know he's here.

Fishing out for his leather journal, he opened it in the middle where the smiling face of his beautiful wife in their picnic came in view. He smiled a bit and stroked her picture with his thumb.

"I'd see you soon again, I hope," he said in a silent whisper ", my loving wife."

He pocketed the leather notebook again and thought of her.

"Ariel."