Foreword

Foreword:

Hi! thank you for clicking on Flammable!

I would just have to clarify things just as you are to go with the story. Flammable is a zombie themed novel that I thought of just recently, before I knew it, I was typing on like crazy so forgive any grammatical errors or misspelled words. I would have to edit along the way of uploading.

First, I would like to talk about the Fort, the place where everything was started. This is a large area where humas are now living off their lives as the apocalypse started. It is covered by titanium walls and it is not easily penetrable. So, within these walls, there are the primary things to live namely: fams, factories, etc. The military part covers half of the grounds in the fort because the fort is almost a military facility.

Next, the rankings. Along the way, people way ask 'what? What's with this sergeants and generals crap?' or 'what's with the wrong order in the rankings?' well, let's just say that this is a form of fiction and I get to say what comes first or what. So this is the sequence: privates, sergeants, commanders, colonels, and generals. Generals are the highest ranking in the entire facility other than their supreme general, otherwise known as the president of the fort.

These people get to wear these special jackets according to their placement in the military. Generals get to wear brown leather jackets, colonels wera green, sergeants wear blue (? I don't know! I forgot okay? it will resurface along the way) and privates wear black. 

The military has these divisions as well: the Assault department, Barricades, Snipers, Medics, and Navigators. Assault specializes in hand to hand combat and blades while Barricades at defenses. Medics are medical personnels and NAvigators are people who manage the map and the area. Snipers are... well, snipers. Gunmans. Gunners. Whatever you want to call them.

In this apocalypse, there are the mutated undead ( I call my zombies as such) and they fall into catergories as well ( as much as Left for dead is as well): There are the Cougars, hulks (it is basically like the tank. I can never forget this zombie. I hate it when it comes charging into me in the game!), Stealths, bounders, hordes, and, of course, the regular undead.

This is a male POV and I don't usually switch POVs. ( because it's confusing) 

But hey, I am a female and I enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed typing it. Like seriously.

Updates, well, it should be updated every week. If you guys read my old novel, I've fallen Hard, then you would know I upload all of it. I won't be doing that because I like editing these things. Also, if you have read the I've fallen, I assure you, I'm better than before thus, less errors (I said less errors but there will alwyas be typos... just less). Other than that, I would assure you, dear readers, that I won't hold the book hostage because a lot of writers at watt pad do not finish books or they update late ( like a few months or so). I won't do that because you'd forget what the story is all about if it's too late. 

To seal this with a deal, if ever I came up with a certain dilemma and didn't update in a week, I'd update two the next week to compromise, okay?

Finally, please, I remind you and so does the other authors, please, please, please... this is a copyright book. I am sharing my thoughts and expressing my creativity through writing, the least you could do is to respect it and don't copy it in any sites. Writing books like these take time and effort. Please don't destroy our efforts by infringement.

I don't usually do author's notes. So you'd see less of these along the way but do leave a comment, fan, or vote.

Anyway, thanks for clicking into Flammable again! (I totally suck at this author's note. If I forgot something to mention, please tell me)

If anything's confusing, please leave a comment so I could clarify it.

-Ariel :)