Chapter 5

So, compensating for the lost chapters, here I am uploading again. :/

Enjoy!

I am going to say it now. Ariel’s a damned psycho.

A beautiful, gorgeous, psycho.

The fort blew into splinters and we both covered our ears from the noise of the explosion. My ears began ringing and I looked around dizzy at the events that have unfolded in front of me.

The first thing I’ve noticed is how Ariel squealed at her success, and the second thing I’ve noticed is how soft she was lying on top of me. I could feel her legs in either side of my hips, her head is turned to her work of art and her smile is almost surreal.

“Well, that made my morning!” she said seeing that half of the forest is on fire. Before I could respond, another explosion went off and Ariel laughed hysterically at the next one that followed that one.

“Well! I have won this battle again! Amazingly so I can say!” she said walking over to the barricades who are unconscious and checking if they are caught in the explosion. Good thing Ariel and I moved the men away from the fort when she attacked them.

I stared at the mess she’s made and the slowly burning trees around me “, holy… holy…. Oh damn! That was,” I turned to her just furious “, dangerous! What if they were hurt?! Oh god, Ariel! We could’ve killed them!”

“All the forts are eliminated except ours so I guess that makes us winners of this year’s games!” she smiled at me sweetly “, no one’s hurt. I made sure of that! That’s why they are here, right?”

“What if you miscalculated?! What if you… God, what if we killed them?! Do you know how bad this is?! We’ve went through the rules and… the barrels were full of gun powder! When did you smuggle them?!”

Ariel glared at me and pushed me back “, I did not smuggle them! They are used as props! I did not disobey any rules. The rules are anything within the forest is for us to use. The forest owns its natural gas and I used it. They put in the gun powder as props and I used it to my advantage. I am resourceful. I did not cheat except for that outline, little boy.

I grabbed her by the wrist and she didn’t make any effort to pull it away “, do not call me that, Ariel.

I wanted to hurt her. I wanted to scold her on how dangerous that was. Oh, but god, I wanted to kiss her. Ariel glared at me and averted her gaze away “, stop staring at me like that or I will take you right here and now.”

I just can’t believe it! She’s still acting all high and mighty all of the sudden! Ariel turned to me and flipped her wrist so that she escaped and before I could even react, she kneed me behind the knee, making me fall to the ground on my knees. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and brushed her lips into mine.

It was an innocent kiss. A kiss from the devil. She smiled and was to return her lips into mine when I crawled away from her, my eyes going round as saucers. She stepped towards me and I was to stand up when I felt pain in my thigh. She shot me! She shot me using a paintball pistol! Damn her.

“Ariel,” I said swallowing hard, the flames behind her made her look demonic “, I-I have issues with this. I have issues with hot women with that look.”

“What look?” she asked softly, seductively licking her lips.

I swallowed hard again “, the sex look. I’m impotent.” I lied.

Her lips curled into another wicked smile “, let’s see until which degree your impotence is,” she moved towards me and I thought about screaming for help. Not that I don’t like sex, it’s just… damn, I’m scared of it. Okay, maybe this is weird, but I really am. My classmates talk about it all the time and the last time a girl saw my thing she looked at me in a way that says hell, no he’s small.