Chapter 1: True reunion.

Start from the beginning

(y/n): Man... Even your helmets are weak... Shame...

You dropped his corpse on the ground as you turn around to see you best friend.

Alex: took you long enough to get here, place was about to be blackwatch territory.

You then point at him as you spoke.

(y/n): Relax! Its not easy getting around when those idiots are patrolling, you should be thanking me for making some of them our side.

Alex: I guess your right... I'm sorry.

(y/n): Tch dont be... We are in this together right? You "cure" this world with that virus and I'll keep the dead one's souls.

Alex nodded as you stand on the edge as the light below you brightens as your face can be seen along with your clothes that Alex kindly got for you from a couple of Dead blackwatch soldiers as you gave it a new look.

(you have the hood down as the mask is hanging down by the neck)

(y/n): So this... James Heller is at Yellow zone right?

Alex: Yea... Why?

You looked towards the city of red zone as you spoke.

(y/n): So I can finish my work early... I'll see you in a bit Alex.

You the lean forward as you fall off the building as Alex stands there, planning his next move as he walked away.

Alex: I should go to my work as well...

[Present]

You managed to carry Alex to his hotel room at the house of 1,000 corpses as you set him down on the couch.

(y/n): Jeez Alex, we just finally got back together and your already wasted?! The hell man!

Alex just looked away as he didn't listen.

(y/n): Well at least I finally got to see my best friend right?

Alex just nodded as you crouched down to look at him... Only to see this.

 Only to see this

(y/n): Huh... Did you got into a fight or something?

Alex: No... I... Had this for a long time...

(y/n): Oh... Then why didn't you heal? Dont tell me you forgot right?

Alex shook his head as you stood up and sigh.

(y/n): Well... Maybe I can make us something to eat, you'll feel alot better!

Alex looked up at you.

Alex: You cook?

(y/n): Of course! So what would you like?

Alex just shrugged as you walked towards the kitchen behind him as you opened the fridge... And what you saw left questions in your head.

(y/n): Uh... Alex? Why do you have nothing but beer here?

Alex: Cause... I want to drink my problems away...

This surprised you as you looked towards Alex.

(y/n): You feel guilty for what you did in the passed too?

This caught Alex by surprise as he looked over the couch and see you.

Alex: How did you know?

You looked down for a bit then back to him.

(y/n): Cause Alex... I too feel guilt for what I have done... I'll be back... Imma go to the store and make us some spicy food!

You then walked passed Alex as you patted his head and left... Alex was still surprised by this as he decided to turn the T.V on and watch whatever the kingdom of the dead has... And to his surprise... Its a cartoon called chowder as the theme song plays as your voice can be heard through the walls.

(y/n): AH SH*T THATS MY SHOW!!! I BETTER RUN THEN!!!! F*CK!!!!

Footsteps can be heard running as Alex just decided to watch the show as everything fades to black as the title "Prototype" appeared as tendrils and blood covers the title as a faint laughter was heard as the chowder cartoon show begins