Chapter 31

"FRIENDSHIP means understanding, NOT agreement

"FRIENDSHIP means understanding, NOT agreement. It means forgiveness, NOT forgetting. Means the memories last even if contact is lost" -Unknown.

_________________________________________________________________

The shattering of glass instantly has me on high alert. A snarl threatened to rip through my through due to the noise of the shattering glass. I push as many of my friends behind me as I can, and whip out a Kunai. Poised and ready, my eyes scan the room as Kunai attach themselves to the floor and the ceiling. Each Kunai held the edges of a huge banner, and standing in the middle of said banner was a purple haired lady.

"Early as usual"

I relax slightly at Ibiki's calm, but slightly annoyed tone. So it would seem that these two knew each other...

The lady from before rests her hand on my own, most specifically the one that was still holding the Kunai. I turn my head slightly and look up at her in confusion. She simply shakes her head and gives me a small smile.

"That's Anko. The Crazy chick that I briefly mentioned earlier." I furrow my brows in thought and put the Kunai away.

So this was the other Female that worked in T&I, huh? I guess you'd have to be a bit malicious in order to work in T&I, but still. Why is she considered crazy? She seems perfectly fine to me..

"Heads up boys and girls, this is no time to be celebrating! I'll be your next proctor, Anko Mitarashi! You ready for the second test? Good, Follow me!"

I Shake my head slightly and let out a small laugh. I wave a hand at my friends, and together we all step out from behind the banner that she sent up. Ibiki follows suit and sighs shaking his head. "You're early again, Anko."

Anko's whirls around and looks at all of us with an apologetic look. Laughing sheepishly, she goes to speak but I completely interrupt her. My voice filled with utter horror.

"WHAT IN JASHIN'S NAME ARE YOU WEARING?!" Anko furrows her brows and puts her hands on her hips.

"Listen hear you little brat-"

I leap forward and tackle her, Hikaru jumping off of me, slightly laughing to himself. (Do you realize how creepy it is to hear a spider laughing?)

"Oi!" Anko say's struggling to get me off her. All of the Chunin let out howls of laughter as I wrestle with Anko on the ground. Growling, I grab the edges of her coat and pull if over her chest area.

"COVER UP WOMAN!"

Anko lets out an irritated growl and flips us over, her hands and legs pinning down my own.

"Got ya! You stupid brat!"

I let a victorious grin make it's way on my face as I though of Hikaru....LIKE HELL SHE'S WON!