Chapter 30

"Anyone can deal with victory, but only the mighty can deal with defeat

  "Anyone can deal with victory, but only the mighty can deal with defeat." -Adolf Hitler.

(I By no means but this quote up here because I like Hitler, or because I support him. I hate this man with a burning passion, and if someone has the nerve to say I support him by putting this up here, I will actually lose it. :) just keep that in mind.), Anyways, I hope you enjoy that Chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

                   "Now that we've weeded out most of the hopeless cases, and with fifteen minutes to go. It's time for the final question."

Finally, I swear to Jashin that I was going to kill someone from boredom, or the sheer annoyance from everyone's crying and screaming. Although, I'm pleased that a fair chunk of the sound Ninja managed to make it this far into the exam....just means I have more to beat the shit out of.

Smiling to myself, I try to calm the sadistic feeling and emotions that were currently running rampant through my body. I swear I'm not normally like this, But I guess the presence of so many unfamiliar ninja have made me like this.

The smile still on my face I listen to what Ibiki has to say.

"Before I give out the final question, there are some more rules that you need to be aware of.-"

The door to the room bursts open, and in walks some kid with cat ears. Turning my head ever so slightly to get a better look, I narrow my eyes as I feel a large of Chakra coming from the proctor beside him. The Chakra was swirling around like a wild storm, and it just didn't seem to want to stay put....although there one thing that proves to me that, this thing. Really isn't a Chunin.

Cat boy had very thin, very delicate Chakra strings that he had attached to the thing. I turn my eyes away and ignore Ibiki talking to the kid.

So we have a puppet master in the exams, huh? Impressive.

To be able to wield Puppets requires high levels of Chakra control, which makes him highly dangerous. Such refined Chakra control isn't very common among those in the Genin rank. Maybe a few exceptions here and there, but really its just general control. Add the fact that he can wield the puppet pretty much perfectly, means that there would be two opponents instead of one if I ever faced him off. He-

"What's the catch!? Say we decide we don't want to do it, what happens then?!"

I lift my head sharply and look at the front of the class. I had just missed what some of the rules are, god dammit Shizukana! FOCUS!

" If you choose not to take the tenth question, regardless of your answers to the other nine, you'll get a zero. In other words, you fail and that of course means that your teammates fail as well."