7 || C'mon C'mon

Evie's POV

It only took Zayn ten minutes to fall asleep in my arms after we had sex. As much as I felt really tired and sleepy, I could help but feel a bit anxious. After what I did with Zayn, the last thing I wanted to do is dream about Harry again. It just felt completely wrong.

I felt how much love Zayn had for me, even though he would fail to show it from time to time. I mean, he's all I ever had and he's always been there for me. I shouldn't be complaining at all. I should even consider myself the luckiest girl alive. At least that's what I try to convince myself to be, especially tonight.

I softly kissed his forehead as I watched him sleep like an angel. A soft snore came out of his mouth as he slept, which I found absolutely adorable.

I loved watching him sleep and just staring at the beautiful and mesmerizing features on his face. I wonder if he would watch me when I sleep too?

He moved his leg up and wrapped his arm around me when he realized I was still awake.

"Go to sleep babe," he murmured, not changing the position of his head.

"Okay," I whispered, adjusting my position lower and allowing my head to rest on his chest.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything but Harry.

Zayn, Zayn, Zayn..

Rainbows...

Pizza...

Sushi...

Spiderman...

Andrew Garfield...

Brad Pitt...

Miley Cyrus naked on a wrecking ball...

Oops no not that one.

Magic Mike...

Sunflowers...

Yes, sunflowers are lovely...

Zzzzzz....

Soon enough, I found myself walking on a wide, green field with lots of sunflowers planted in it. It was probably one of the most beautiful places I've been to. Right now, for some reason, I knew I was dreaming, because there was definitely no field of sunflowers anywhere near where I lived or anything even remotely as beautiful as it.

I looked across the field and spotted a vineyard that had a couple of mountains behind it. Everything looked so green and fresh, it's almost as if I was in heaven.

I continued to walk across the field, letting my hands glide through the flowers around me. I tried my best to focus on the majestic beauty that surrounded me, and hoped that it was all I would see until the end of the dream.

I looked up and saw a couple of birds in pairs flying above me, into the bright blue sky, until they all started to fade away pair by pair.

All of a sudden I heard a voice call my name - familiar, deep and slow voice.

Oh God, no. Just when I thought everything was going well smoothly.

"Hey Ravensdale!" he called.

I turned around to find the face I've been hoping not to see. Why is this even happening? Why does he have to keep haunting me? It's the fourth fucking dream in a row for Christ's sake. There has to be some serious explanation for this. I mean, something this crazy hasn't ever happened to me before.

"What are you doing here?" I muttered, focusing my attention back to the sunflowers.

"The question is what are you doing here?" Harry asked, catching up behind me. "I was just taking a walk to get some fresh air and here I see you floating in the field like a lunatic."