...

A Week Later•
Trey POV‼️
I think I'm just going to get his body cremated because i don't want an funeral nobody fucked with us but the people we spoke with on a day to day basis. I said to Jade

"Okay baby fine whatever you want"

Plus we will be moving to Miami soon

"We will?"

Yes our plans are still in motion i can't stop my life because my brother passed away i want to know who did it but i don't but if i find out I'm blowing that mother fucker head off.

"No sir. You will not i can't visit you through a window that will break me.."

Okay bae fuck it. I said getting off the bed going into the bathroom!

I began to brush my teeth, wash my face, and walked inside the shower.

Minutes later i got out and was looking for something to wear to pick up Armon from the Cremation place..

His body had been cremated i had just decided to tell Jade though the bros knew already.

I then heard the doorbell ring and i instantly heard a females voice that wasn't Jade voice but sounded very familiar.

Then i heard Jade asked the girl "Why The FUCK ARE YOU HERE?"

I quickly slipped into my pants and shoes and grabbed my hat running down stairs forgetting to grab my shirt and putting it on..

I quickly slipped into my pants and shoes and grabbed my hat running  down stairs forgetting to grab my shirt and putting it on

Doll came into my eye sight..

Umm why are you here? I asked Doll

"I um heard about Armon so i was just coming by to che...."

'BITCH HE DON'T NEED YOU TO CHECK UP ON HIM HE HAS ME!!!' Jade cut her off yelling and slamming the door in her face

Damn baby. You have it in you don't ya?

"How the fuck did she know where we stay? and DO NOT FUCKING LIE TO ME TREY DEWAYNE TAYLOR!!!!!"

Girl just chill. I really don't know though maybe her and Armon was fucking around.

"Nah nigga that bitch been liking your ass since high school so come a fucking gan"

Real shit i don't know. I don't fuck with her and you kn....

"I DON'T KNOW SHIT!" Jade yelled cutting me off

Alright Jade!

"Alright Trey!!"

I just grabbed my keys and left before i had to end up hitting her on purpose but on accident..
.
.
.
Doll POV‼️

I did what i had to do now nigga run me money.. i spoke hanging up the phone taking a picture before getting on the elevator to go up to my penthouse..

 i spoke hanging up the phone taking a picture before getting on the elevator to go up to my penthouse

As i walked on the elevator i seen Jade standing there she had just finished taking a picture..

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes with a slight smirk upon her face.

Do you find anything funny because i want to laugh to? I asked looking at her

"Bitch don't play with my Mariah!!"

Nah Jade don't play with me honey..

"No one is here to play and you want to ask the playful silly ass question. "Do you find anything funny?" She said mocking me"

Alright Jade.

"Yeah Alright Doll!"

The elevator finally stopped and she got off as if she was looking for someone. I though about following her but i didn't..

As i stepped off the elevator into my penthouse i started receiving a phone call..

Hello?

"What's Up bitch?" My bestfriend Keyshia said

Hey bestfriend. Bitch i have so much tea for you.

"SPILL IT!" She squealed

Not all of it, it's to much... Let's just say i got Armon set up and killed try to tell Trey but his bitch ass girlfriend of his was at home and she was most definitely being a bitch and i just her on the elevators up here by my penthouse..

"Wait you got Armon, Treys brother!! Your old high school crush brother set up and killed"

Yes

"WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING RIE"

I don't know Key please stop yelling at me

"I CAN'T BECAUSE YOU MOST DEFINITELY KNOW BETTER BABY"

I know i know.

"You need to let him know ASAP"

I am..

"Okay boo love you, i have to go Gucci is back"

Okay. Love you too bitch

•Phone Disconnected•
.
.
.
COMMENT AND VOTEEEEE‼️