Three Strikes And You're Out‼️

LaLa POV‼️

I turned over to face my alarm clock timing 3:47AM. I woke up early enough to think about how i was going to handle my business with that new bitch that Amir keeps drooling over i be damn if she take my man away from me.

I just laid there thinking then decided to call my bestie bre you all haven't met bre but eventually you all will

The phone rings three times and she finally answers with a raspy voice...

"Hello"

Bre hey bitch wake up i need to talk to you. I hear her moving throughout the sheets then her voice sounds regular but still tired as if i woke her up.

"What's Up Boo? Talk To me"

Okay so you know the new girl?

"Yes. What about her?"

I think she's trying to take Amir from me. She starts laughing. Bre this isn't funny I'm serious!!

"Okay I'm sorry LaLa but i been told you to get rid of Amir and what do you do still talk to him he's a hoe he's not going to change boo"

Ugh I'll talk to you at school.

"Okay boo"

•Phone Disconnected•

I swear she makes me sick at times. That bitch is not getting my man and i mean that.
.
.
.

🍂Autumn POV🍂
I woke up with a terrible headache, i turned over to see Chosen laying beside me i slightly jumped but not hard to where i scared her or anything.

I tapped her and told her that i had a strange feeling about today though. Her eyes popped open!!

"What do you mean!?" She said getting a little loud.

I mean i feel like i should wear fighting clothes i stated.

"Oh yeah well bitch we all wearing fighting clothes because if one fight we're all in that ass."

I laughed and sat up texting Leeyah and Jade telling them to wear tennis shoes and something comfortable.

The time became 6:30AM and Chosen and I got up doing our morning hygiene and finally got our outfit together we looked like some kind of i don't even know what to call it because i don't have to dress like this unless i want..

I was Gucci down and Chosen had on gym attire there was no telling what Leeyah and Jade had on but i was ready to see.