❤️?Gucci Day (Continued)?❤️

Chosen POV‼️
Our heads shot up off of Autumn after noticing a knock at the door..

I'll get it. Amir said...

As he opened the door Autumn said that detective was just here she walked inside the kitchen where we all were.

I'm sorry to bother you again Miss Taylor but i have some bad news...

Autumns eyes widened...

I really do apologize but we found your mothers body floating in the river not to far from Grounds High School. Do you have any idea who it could be? Have you had any problems with anyone? The detective asked as Autumn broke down in my arms i most definitely tried to stay strong for her.

Look baby cakes you have to talk to her so they can find the person who did this...

"Not that i know of, i don't know." Autumn said still crying

"LAYLA!! She's the only person whose had a problem with Autumn since she became the new girl at school." Amir yelled

Leeyah grabbed her keys and headed out the front door with Jade following behind her.

I could only imagine what they were about to do after hearing Amir scream Layla's name..
.
.
.
Amir POV‼️
I instantly thought of Layla after the detective asked Autumn the questions..

I picked her saddening body up and took her upstairs to her room. I was just going to spend the night with her for the night i didn't want her alone..

"Baby i just want my mommy back!!" She said with tears continuously running down her face.

I decided to just lay there and let her lay on top of me and cry all night then all of a sudden there was a knock at the door...

Come In...

It was chosen saying she was just going to be spending the night also with the rest of the gang

I nodded. Then i heard her light snores and figured she was sound asleep..

I then dosed off...
.
.
.
🍂Autumn POV🍂
I laid here just thinking about the bad news i received some hours ago...

"I miss my mommy" i said to myself.

I looked over and seen Amir sound asleep i sat on the side of the bed and finally stood up and walked downstairs to get a cup of water.

As i walking past my mother room memories started to come back and i did nothing but cry all over again..

I went into the kitchen and seen my girls standing there talking as i looked at Leeyah and Jade i remembered them running out the door..

Why did you two run off earlier? I asked

"Oh no reason.." They both said

The conversation got cut short after i seen Tonio and Alex walk through the double doors to the kitchen...

Who else is here? I asked looking shocked!

"All of us, We weren't leaving you here by yourself." Chosen said

Aww i love you guys, i really do thank you all. I said pulling them into a hug.

7:45 Alarm
Amir rolled over awaking me to get ready for school..

I rolled over and out the bed into my slippers and robe.

I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.. i looked into the mirror looking just like my mom.. tears went to rolling all over again...

I finally decided to pull it together and walked into my closet and pulled my pink crop top sweater some denim jeans and my chrome Nike's and i applied my make up and straightened my hair

Amir and I were walking downstairs to go into the gym until Chosen stop me

"Thick Bitch you looking good." She said

Thanks babes. I giggled

Then came Jade taking my pictures...

"Yasssss Bitch!!!!!" Leeyah yelled

They really made my day with all of that.

We finally walked into the gym..

As time passed i just sat there thinking about my mom and what happened...

Graduation is next month. The lady over the intercom spoke

"Wooooo, Ayeeeeee" everyone cheered in the gym everyone but me..

My mother and father are no longer here to see me walk the stage..
.
.
.
It's Time For Graduation & College‼️
What's NEXT⁉️
Tell Me What You Think 💭
COMMENT‼️