New To The Hood‼️

🍂Autumn POV🍂
My name is Autumn and I'm 17 yrs old and also a Senior in high school, three more months and I'll be a graduate of Grounds High School in North Carolina.

Me and My mother had just arrived in North Carolina to our new home OMG i starred at the House it was a three story, i was wondering where did my Mother get the money to afford something this big.

I guess she seen that i was about to ask because she said your fathers check came in hand at the right time.

I lost my father last year due to stage 4 brain cancer.

Moving on...

As we unloaded the truck i seemed to hear noise coming from across the street and i looked up to see a bunch of guys on the porch talking i just continued carrying my things into my new bedroom and bathroom 🌸😍 It Was LOVELY‼️

I ran back outside to finish getting my things out the trunk and felt eyes were landed on me and when i looked up what a coincidence everyone on the porch was starring i laughed it kind of scared me...

I heard a female scream something about new neighbors and fat ass,

"Yeah i know my ass fat" i thought to myself and just walked back into the house.
.
.
.

Amir POV‼️

Name is Amir and I'm 18 years old and i also attend Grounds High School‼️

As i was sitting on the porch getting down to business with the gang i realized a truck was pulling up across the street.

"Oh shit we got some new neighbors i hope it's a nigga in that truck too i just see a female with a big ass!" Chosen squealed as everyone turned and laughed.

•Chosen is Amir's sister.•

No shit I'm blind to the fact i didn't realize girl don't you think i know that, I seen the big ass truck pull up across the street.

As everyone sat on the porch we seen a girl with a fat ass walk to the back to get something out of the trunk.

I went into a daze until my homie Rodney knocked me out of it.

"Damn man your ass was starring shorty up and down" He said causing everyone to laugh

Man fuck all of you, i was thinking about something that i wanted to eat for dinner.

I had to think of a quick lie...

"Yeah the Pussy my nigga hahaha" Trey said as everyone started laughing again and getting up to get in to their cars

See y'all at school tomorrow don't forget we still have something to do at six tomorrow i said referring to a play we had to make

"Yeah alright, morning they all said as we did our handshake and dismissed each other"
.
.
.
Chosen POV‼️

Chosen is the name and I'm 17 years old and i also attend Grounds High School‼️

As i seen my brother dapping up his friends with their special handshake i was looking at the girl across the street and decided to make myself known so i walked across the street and introduced myself.

Hi I'm Chosen your new neighbor across the street i figured i kind of scared her because she jumped a little I Apologize for....

"It's okay I'm Autumn she said."

Oh okay well how old are you I'm 17 and a senior at Grounds High...

"I'm 17 as well and Also a senior at that school you just said she giggled."

Cool well if you need anything I'm across the street and maybe we could go to school together tomorrow.

"Sure i don't have a problem with that and thank you." She said as i walked off  smiling.

I think i want to make her a best friend of mine she seems real unlike these other jealous ass hoes "i thought to myself walking in the house.
.
.
.
Amir POV‼️
I seen Chosen walking back inside from across the street...So what were you two talking about? I asked

"Damnnnnnn BUSINESS, get you some"

Dang i can't be nosey for two seconds without your ugly ass catching an attitude.

She laughed and then said

"Nothing for real i just introduced myself that's all now go to bed we have school tomorrow" She said getting smart and running up the steps.

I jumped up and ran up the stairs and hopped into the shower did my manly hygiene like a man is suppose to do and laid down on my phone until i dosed off.

Do You All Like It So Far?

Do You Think Autumn And Amir Will Start Talking?