Missing You😞😇‼️

🍂Autumn POV🍂
Today was the day of my mother's funeral and i most definitely wasn't prepared for this day.

As i stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror Amir walked up behind me holding my waist.

Everything's going to be fine baby, i got you. He said

I turned around facing him and he sat me on top of the bathroom counter as he kissed me

I love you baby girl. He said

I swallowed really hard at his words and realized that i actually loved him too he was my first boyfriend of my entire life.

I was sheltered and never talked to anyone i was homeschooled until i moved here. So i told him

I love you too baby and kissed him back

Alright let's get dressed ma.

He picked out our outfits and laid them across the bed along with our shoes.

He started to get dress i had to do my hair and my hair since i dyed it back black last night.

I straightened my hair and did my make up and beginned to get dressed.

My man has taste, we were wearing the same colors to be exact.

We exited the house as Amir locked the door behind us. Goodmorning Ma and Dad. Amir spoke to his parents as we were walking to the car to get in and head to the funeral.

Goodmorning Son and Daughter In Law. The acknowledged me

Goodmorning Mrs. & Mr. Davis i spoke and got inside the car.

We backed out the driveway heading to the highway.

We were 27 minutes away from the church.

We finally arrived at the church and jumped out grabbing hands..

I was feeling myself starting to break the as Amir and i were the next two in line to view my mother's body .

It broke my heart, My Baby, My everything laying here non responsive.

WHY ME!? I yelled as Amir tried to calm me down

I just went straight to my knees crying and begging for my mother to wake up but it wasn't happening..

I was so hurt.

Chosen, Leeyah, and Jade walked up on me helping Amir pick me up it was nothing but dead weight from my body..

We sat down and the ceremony begun..

2 Hours Later
The ceremony was over and we were at the grave sight saying our final goodbyes.

I seen a couple family members but i didn't speak..

Everyone walked back to their vehicles and pulled off.

As i sat in the passenger side all i could think about was me just hurrying my mother..

I'm Missing You Mommy😞
.
.
.
I JUST DECIDED TO DO THIS CHAPTER ABOUT AUTUMNS MOTHER‼️
COMMENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS💭‼️
VOTEEEE‼️