???‍?Graduation Day??‍??

One Month Later (May 26)‼️
🍂Autumn POV🍂
The day was finally here... Graduation Day, I was so excited but still sad at the same time because i still had lost my mother a month ago i had no one but Amir and the gang.

Amir and Chosen moves out of their parents and moved in across the street with me after my mother passed away and for it to be a month later it was pretty great..

Amir and Chosen were next up in line...

"Amir Markel Davis" our principle called his name and he walked on stage

THAT'S MY MANNNN!! I screamed

"Chosen Marie Loyalty" our principle called her name and she walked on stage

THAT'S OUR BESTFRIEND!!! Me,Leeyah, and Jade screamed

Everyone else name had got announced then it was my turn...

"Autumn Noel Taylor!" The principal called me up and the crowd erupted with cheers as i grabbed my diploma and dropped down to my knees crying and looking up telling my mom this was for her..

Amir and Chosen scooped me up and we walked back to our assigned seats..

I was so excited to say i was the first to graduate high school out of my family...

Graduation was over and everyone decided to go out to eat at Papadeaux which was the name of our favorite seafood restaurant..

As everyone entered the restaurant we sat down and the waiter asked for our drink orders..

She finally came back to the table with our drinks and took our orders..

As we sat their eating Amir turned toward me and told me how much he really liked me as i started to tear up in excitement and shocked.

Aww. Everyone at the table said

Here you'll go with this sweet shit. Trey said and everyone laughed

Man shut up. Amir told trey
.
.
.
Amir POV‼️
I've decided after graduation at our dinner to surprise Autumn with a promise ring since we've been together for 3 months now almost 4..

As i was sitting at the table expressing my feelings to her she started crying and looking shocked and i thought at that moment to pull the ring out of the pandora box

Everyone's eyes widened as they looked at the promise ring in the box while she was just crying..

As i put it on her left ring finger she jumped in my lap hugging and kissing me...

Damn girl you gone get slob all in his mouth, go to the bathroom with that shit. Trey said and everyone laughed

She pulled away laughing and smiling..
.
.
.
Trey POV‼️
Today was the best day ever well it was until i cut in the tv and seen the murders of Autumns mother which was Layla and Jas they were caught and arrested..

I yelled at Alex, Armon, and Rod..

They ran from the rooms and looked at the tv and said "Oh Shit!!" In unison

We all got up and went over to Autumns house and Chosen opened the door showing us the downstairs area where Amir was located.

We ran downstairs and told Amir what we had just seen he looked as if he was about to spazz out but Autumn walked and he signaled us to hush with his finger over his mouth..

I looked at them and went upstairs to tell Chosen what was going on so she could tell my girlfriend (Jade) and Tonio girlfriend Leeyah..

As i was trying to tell her she cut me off telling me that they knew and that's why their in jail now...

I nodded and walked off..
.
.
.
Layla POV‼️
Damn i didn't mean for them to kill her it was just after her stupid ass daughter sent me to the hospital i was upset. I thought to myself

But i didn't do it my people did i was in California i told the detective just speaking the truth not lien..

She looked at me in my eyes and her exact words were "Your Ass Is Going To Rot In Here" and she walked off

As the guards walked me back to my cell they took me back out and walked me to the visitation booth..

As i sat down i realized it was "AMIR" how did he know i was here? I asked myself

I grabbed the phone and as soon as i put it my ear he scream "BITCH IF THEY LET YOU OUT OF HERE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU MY DAMN SELF YOU AND JAS YOU ARE A DIRTY BITCH YOU KILLED HER MOTHER BECAUSE SHE BEAT YOUR ASS INTO A DAMN COMA!!"

I beginned to cry and realized what the detective had just said and i spoke

I'm going to rot in here Amir.. i said looking down as tears were flooding my face

I hope these bitches fuck the both of you up in here.. He said and slammed the phone on the hook and walked off
.
.
.
Amir POV‼️
As i walked out the jail doors i was thinking to myself..

"Damn she really killed Autumns mother because Autumn beat her ass into a coma" i thought then looked back at the fight and laughed at how bad Autumn beat her ass..

I pulled back up at the house and seen Autumn sitting on the porch talking to Chosen..

Hey bae, Hey sis.. i said getting out the car

Hey.. they spoke

What you two talking about? I asked being nosey

Layla and Jas... Autumn said

Don't worry about them bae. The judge and detective said their going to rot in there..
.
.
.
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS💭‼️
VOTEEEEEEE‼️‼️