Chapter 11

When it was time for the party to start, Chris picked me up in his car and we drove towards the highway.

            “What do you want to do, baby girl?” Chris asked, turning his head towards me for a quick moment.

            “Where’s the closest park?” I asked as we zoomed down the highway. A smile crept across Chris’ face.

            Not long later, we exited the high way and drove down side streets. I looked around at the dimly lit streets and beautiful houses. Almost each yard was completely lit up from lights. The houses were huge compared to the ones in our neighbourhood.

            “Here we are.” We pulled into the lot of a large park. There was a field beside it and a lamp every few yards.

            “Best rape spot.” I elbowed Chris and got out of the car. Chris popped the trunk and took out two lanterns. He handed one of them to me and I turned it on.

            “There’s a nice lake I could show you.” His arm wrapped itself around my shoulder. “I used to bring…” he started. “Friends. I used to bring friends here.” He finished.

            I laughed. “Yeah, I’m sure they were just friends.” He hit me playfully and I shoved him my hardest, which wasn’t that hard.

            We walked to the lake in silence and sat by the water. We weren’t the only ones in the park but we were the only ones in this area. “What would you do if I threw you in the water?” Chris asked. His hands looked prepared and a smirk formed on his face.

            “I would pull you down with me.” I smiled. Chris tossed his keys and phone onto the grass. “No. Nope. Not going to happen.” I said. “You’ll ruin my phone.” I crossed my arms.

            “Well that problem could easily be fixed.” He pulled out everything I had had in my pockets and grabbed my waist firmly.

            I squealed as Chris threw me into the ice cold water. “Rude!” I yelled when I surfaced. I grabbed onto the hem of his pants and pulled him down.

            “Whoa there, baby girl. I’ll take my pants off if you want. You just have to say it.” He smirked. He pulled off his shirt and slid down his pants. “Rate my splash.” He said seconds before he cannon balled into the water.

            “Four.” I said as Chris surfaced. An overdramatic frown formed across his face and he pulled me toward him. I noticed then, that I had still been wearing my shirt and pants.

            Fifteen minutes later, we got out of the water. “Turn around.” I said. I stripped down out of my soaking clothes into my bra and panties. “Do you mind if I wear your shirt?” I asked.

            Chris’ head peaked over his shoulder. “Go ahead.” He said. I grabbed his shirt and turned around to see him gawking at me. He bit his lip and his eyes met up with mine.

            “Enjoying your view?” I asked, crossing my arms. His shirt was big on my and went down to my upper thighs.

            “You have no idea how much I want to take you into my arms right now and kiss you.” He said, sounding distant and in his own world.

            I raised my eyebrows and blushed. “Oh really?” I tried not to sound like his words affected me.

            We walked back to the car. I put my clothes over the heaters to dry. Every few minutes, I would change their position. We drove around for another two hours until my clothes were damp. We parked outside of my house and I got changed back into my clothes.