He pulled away so softly that I already missed his lips.His pink lips that looked so delicious.

"Come on it's been a long day.Let's go to sleep but please,I'm begging you and I never beg but please stay and don't runaway."

I nodded my head at him and looked into his eyes.They held love out of all the emotions there is.Why would he love me?I don't even know him.But there was something inside of me that wants to love him to.But why?

When he kissed that girl in the kitchen I got jealous and mad.I didn't even know why?But it took all my willpower not to rip that girl off of Justin so I turned and tried to escape.But of course I failed.

We got to his room and like before he got undressed but I didn't bother to turn around.I just watched every move he made.This time he didn't pass me a clean shirt.He passed me the one he just took off.

I was about to walk to the bathroom and change but his arm caught me.

"I just gave you a full show of me stripping in front of you.Why don't you?" A blush crept up my neck and onto my cheeks.

I slowly pulled off my jeans and shirt.Justin's eyes wondered around my body.Before I could even cover or put the shirt on Justin pulled me towards him.

"You don't know how many things I want to do to you.Your body is beautiful Angel.So fucking perfect."He whispered huskily.He leaned down and kissed me.He broke the kiss but still kept on kissing and nipping my collarbone and neck.This time I couldn't help it but let out a moan.

My fingers traveled up to his hair.I gently tugged and pulled it earning a groan of pleasure from him.

"Stop" I whispered.

He stopped.Looking at me with lustful eyes and love.This is going to fast.I'm still mad that he kidnapped me.

"Let's go to sleep."He said as I pulled on the shirt that reached above my knees.I walked towards his bed and laid down as far as I could from him.But it was useless he pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me.

I was to tired to even try to pull him off of me.Soon my eyes grew heavy and darkness enveloped me.

Dream

I look around in my surroundings.I was in a meadow.The most beautiful meadow I've ever seen.Out of nowhere my surroundings changed and I heard growling.I turned around to find 3 giant wolfs behind me.

One was gray with blue eyes, the second one was chocolate brown with brown eyes, but the one that stood out the most was black with pure red eyes.The wolf screamed POWER.

It growled once more before charging at me soon the other two followed behind.I turned back around and ran for my life.I was scarred shitless.I heard them coming closer so I pushed my legs to run faster.

I tripped on a stick and cut myself.I quickly scrambled up and ran at top speed.I was tired.I couldn't anymore.I coudn't push myself to run.

The wolfs behind me stop as they realized I was getting tired.I was weak.Weak all over my body.Scarred,I could die right now.

Before the wolfs did anything I saw the one that screamed POWER shift into a..........human.I was shocked.This man was a werewolf.Who was he?I couldn't see his face but the rest was on full display.

"No werewolfs don't exist." I muttered to myself."They can't"

"Oh but they do." My head shot up.The man was in front of me.I backed away instantly.

"Who are you?" I asked.

That's when everything changed again.My dream repeated.From the meadow to the wolfs chasing me.There was just a slight change.I died.I saw my own death.Lying there motionless with bite marks all over my body.

Suddenly everything went black, I couldn't see anything.I was trapped in darkness.

Dream Over

I shot quickly.My whole body felt on fire.My forehead felt hot.My hair was damped with sweat.I turn to look at the clock 6:06am.Getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.I shut the door and turned the light on.I turned to the mirror and looked at myself.

A sob escaped my lips.My whole body was covered in bite marks just like my dream.My nose was bleeding.I couldn't hold it in no more.More sobs and whimpers escaped my mouth.What happened!How can this happen!?

The door smashed to the ground.There stood Justin.

"Angel!" His eyes took in my body.

"What- what happened to your body?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know.A dream.?I dreamt it,I saw it." I cried. "I was being chased by these wolfs but there was one that stood out.Black coat with pure red eyes.Power was written all over him.He then shifted into" I paused. "A human." It probably sounds stupid. But I continued."Then my whole dream repeated, I saw myself die with bite marks all over my body."

"Are werewolfs real?" I asked after awhile.

Sorry for the long wait! I was dealing with somethings,like school presentations last month and I was busy picking out my clothes for Mexico to and I'm almost finished.I leave in two days,but I'll still be updating.Sorry that I left it at a cliffhanger.LOL.

And for those who are confused I changed her name from Summer to Samantha. It sounds way much better.So yuuppp.

Find me on TUMBLR! BeCreativeColors

Samantha as Sasha Pieterse