Angry Confessions (LoganxThomasxVirgil)

Start from the beginning

"Really? Then why do you scoff? Why are you constantly staring? You think I don't see you?" Roman could see the small flame flicker behind his eyes, he knew Virgil was starting to snap. And he couldn't help the smirk that returned.

"I'm..." He couldn't figure out how to get the words out of his mouth, admit that he was jealous because he wanted what they had, something he could never have. How could he tell them that the two people he wanted would never want him they way he wanted them? The words choked him, cutting his breathing off in his throat.

"You're? You're what? Jealous? Just admit it. You're jealous because you don't want us together. You want to be with either one of us, just admit it."

"That not- that's not why I'm jealous." He didn't want Roman to think that. He was honestly over the moon for them, glad that they had found just happiness and love in each other.

"Oh? So you admit your jealous? Well, if your not jealous because you want one of us, then why are you jealous?" Virgil's head hung as tears stung his eyes, he couldn't answer that question, he would ruin everything. "Are you jealous because you wish someone loved you? Are you jealous because you want what we have? Or do you even like anyone? Are you just jealous because you can't find it in your self to love anyone."

"Stop. Please stop." He whispered, but Roman didn't, he wanted Virgil to crack and admit it. He didn't know what he would admit, but he wanted him to admit something. "Roman, stop." He tried one last time.

"What are you so scared of?" And Roman saw it in the darker persona's eyes before he voiced his thoughts, he saw him finally snap.

"You want to know what I'm jealous of? I'm jealous of what you have! I want what you have! Does that make you happy to hear? I want someone to love and cuddle and hug and kiss and be stupidly cute with! But I can't have that because the two people I want will never want me! You want to know what I'm afraid of? Everything! I'm afraid of dying alone and never having anyone to ever love! I'm afraid that Thomas and Logan will find out that I have been in love with them for months and they'll reject me! I'm honestly terrified! But you just can't leave that alone!" Virgil continued for another good minute while everyone froze to stare at him.

Roman realized he had not gotten what he expected, and while it was better, it was wrong. He just forced Virgil to out himself in front of Logan and Thomas. He possibly just screwed up every ounce of trust they had built up since they had started getting along because he couldn't leave it alone.

Patton was shocked to say the least.  No one had expect this from Virgil, and he knew Roman already felt horrible about it, he could feel it. He wished he could help, help Roman, help Virgil, help anyone at this point. He watched as tears started to fall down Virgil's bright red cheeks, dragging the eye shadow he wore down with them.

Logan and Thomas were having a hard time processing. They stared at Virgil, then at each other, then at Virgil again, and when their eyes met again, they had some how reached the mutual understand that they both returned Virgil's feelings and their own unspoken ones. By the time they looked back to Virgil, he was staring at them as tears cascaded down his cheeks, and then he was gone.

He fled to his room, hiding under the thick black comforter of his bed. What was wrong with him? Why did he say that? Why did he let Roman get to him? He should have just ignored him, he should have just directed back to the script, he should have reminded Roman of the video, of the camera's watching them. He could have and should have done so many other things than what he did.

He was knocked out of his stupor by hands on the door, begging to be let in. He knew the voices belonged to Thomas and Logan, and he could only cry harder. He couldn't, they probably already hated him, they probably were disgusted. He couldn't move to let them in as the tears froze tracks onto his burning face.

Suddenly, he was wrapped up in two pairs of arms as one ran a hand through his hair, and a voice told  him to breath, coaching him through the exercises he taught to Thomas. When he could finally breath and see, he saw Thomas and Logan on the bed in front of him, Roman and Patton standing in the door way, all with extremely worried looks on their faces. He damn nearly broke down again, he was so terrified of their reactions even though they looked more worried than angry.

He found he couldn't calm his racing thoughts until Logan gently rest a hand on his cheek and Thomas intertwined their hands. All he could see and think about was the two men in front of him. Suddenly, Logan's lips were on his, and he could only gasp before he pulled away. Virgil whined, not approving of how short the kiss was, until Thomas pressed his lips on his, but they were gone again too soon for his liking, leaving him whining quietly as they chuckled. Logan leaned forward again, kissing him longer and deeper this time, swiping his tongue on the younger traits bottom lip, who gladly granted his access. When Logan finally pulled away, Virgil was thoroughly breathless and his lips were already starting to feel slightly swollen from the kiss, then Thomas was kissing him just as long and hard and deep, and he wasn't going to complain.

They continued like that for a while, Logan and Thomas trading back and fourth on who was kissing Virgil, leaving the man grasping Thomas's hand, desperately trying to cling to reality and not float away into the clouds as the kisses left him gasping for air. When they deemed him thoroughly kissed into bliss, they stopped. They gave him a few moments to come down from his own personal heaven before they said they did need to talk to him.

"W-what about?" He asked nervously. He assumed it was about his confession earlier, and if they hadn't kissed him into a near oblivion, he would have immediately assumed it would have a sour tone.

Logan smiled softly, "nothing bad. We just feel like we should establish what our relationship is. We have agreed that we reciprocate your feelings and that we mutually like each other."

"What Logan is trying to say is, we all like each other, and we're willing to give this a try if you are."

The look on Thomas's face was so hopefully, and absolutely adorable, Virgil couldn't resist leaning up to kiss him again, before moving to kiss a sad looking Logan, sad because he wanted a kiss from Virgil too. He also really wanted to kiss Thomas, but that could wait. "I would love to."

And then they were kissing him all over again, and he happily accepted the fact talkative these two would be the death of him.

~♧◇♡♤~♧◇♡♤~♧◇♡♤~