Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not

Start from the beginning

"Yes, come on, you'll love it.", Jisoo said as she stood up.

They skated with each other, automatically holding each other's hands everytime they feel like they were going to lose their balance.

Jisoo and Jinyoung were enjoying skating with each other, laughing and such, everyone who looked at them could tell that they were a couple and the sight of them fooling around together made some smile.

"Jinyoung!!", Jisoo exclaimed with a laugh while Jinyoung laughed with her as she tried to reach him for balance.

Almost an hour passed, and they were finally done.

"Wow, that was fun, lets go again some time.", Jisoo said as she put her hair up in a ponytail.

"Yeah, it was.", Jinyoung smiled, "But can we go get something to eat?", he said.

"Of course, I'm just as hungry.", Jisoo replied.

After their meal, Jisoo told him that she needed to buy some stuff, she went off alone while Jinyoung waited outside of the store. Suddenly, a girl called him, he realised who it was, it was Taera.

"Jinyoung?", Taera said, surprised.

Jinyoung's heart skipped a beat at the sight of her, he missed her a lot but he could never go back, not after all she had done to him, for awhile he was struck, but he quickly recomposed himself, not wanting to make it obvious that he had missed her, a lot.

"What do you want?", he asked coldly.

"I-i, it's been so long since we last saw each other.", she said. Jinyoung didn't respond, he wouldn't even look at her, "How have you been?", she asked.

"Great, happy in fact, the happiest I've been ever since I got cheated on.", he said sarcastically.

"Jinyoung...", Taera said slowly, "I hope you know how sorry I am, this might be hard to believe, but I've never stopped thinking about you.", she said, "I still love you.", she said.

"Too bad, I stopped.", he lied.

"Jinyoung please.", she pleaded taking his hand.

"What-"

"I'm do-", Jisoo stopped mid sentence after seeing what situation Jinyoung was in, her face changed, "W-what's going on?", she asked. Jinyoung yanked his hand from Taera's hand, and took Jisoo's hand into his as he interwined their fingers.

"Who's this?", Taera asked, scruinitizing Jisoo up and down.

"Good question, Taera, meet Jisoo, my wife.", Jinyoung introduced her, Jisoo just gave a small smile.

"Y-you're married?", she asked in disbelief.

"Happily married.", Jinyoung corrected her, "You're done right?", he said turning to Jisoo, Jisoo just nodded, "Well, excuse us.", Jinyoung said and pulled Jisoo along with him.

"It was nice meeting you, excuse us.", Jisoo said awkwardly before being pulled away. They stayed like that until they got to the car, Jinyoung let her go once they reached the car. He sighed and got inside the car, and Jisoo just stood there, not knowing what to do. She got into the passenger seat and Jinyoung started the engine, and drove off.