Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?

Start from the beginning

She went to the kitchen and made Jinyoung his hot chocolate and knocked on his door. He opened it and stared at her up and down.

"How long has that been going on?", he blurt out as he looked at her, if only looks could kill.

"A-almost a month now, but I swear, I never initiated anything, he was always the one texting and calling, and I always ignored them, I promise.", she said and Jinyoung scoffed.

"It's funny really, how you try to avoid him but then you still keep in touch?", Jinyoung said as he folded his arms and leaned on his doorframe.

"This is not keeping in touch.", Jisoo said defensively, but then she sighed. "Look, I know we both aren't happy with this marriage but no matter what I'm still your wife, I wouldn't go behind your back and contact an ex-boyfriend, regardless of what terms we are on, I don't want you to mistake me for those kind of girls, I'm not, I didn't even know he was going to call I swear Jinyoung.", she explained.

"Why are you explaining yourself? Did I ask you to? I don't care what you do or who you're with, I'm just annoyed that you're not straightforward with me about it.", he spat as he slam the door shut. She bit her lip as she put down the mug of hot chocolate.

Jinyoung leaned on his door, not knowing why he acted like that, there was just something about her talking to other guys that pissed him off.

He opened the door, 20 minutes later, and saw the mug of hot chocolate still there, he looked at the Jisoo's door that was opposite of his room, he wanted to knock on it and apologise for being a jerk but instead he just went back inside his room and locked the door.

-

"He what?!!", Hyeri said as she sat up straight quickly. It was lunchbreak and they decided to have lunch together.

"Yes, he called me in the middle of the night, and Jinyoung found out.", Jisoo said as she combed her hair back, stressfully.

"Why do you still contact him? Jisoo...", Hyeri said, disappointed.

"No!!! He was always the one texting and calling me okay, I ignore him, I swear and I cut off all ties with him that night Jinyoung found out.", Jisoo explained.

"Good.", Hyeri sighed, "How long did he bother you like that?", Hyeri asked.

"Almost a month.", Jisoo said as she looked down at her fingers, "But it's over now, I swear.", she said defensively.

"A month? Jisoo..you should've told him off earlier.", Hyeri said, disappointed, still.

"Don't worry, it's over now, believe me.", she said.

"Fine, but if he does it again, tell Jinyoung, he promised to take care of you, didn't he?", she said encouragingly as she squeezed Jisoo's hand lightly and Jisoo just nodded with a small smile.

-

"I don't know, but I was pissed and I slammed the door shut in her face.", Jinyoung said to Jackson regretfully.

"You're jealous.", Jackson pointed out.

"No, I'm not.", Jinyoung said in denial.