Fofky's

Do you like books? Do you like tea/coffee/hot cocoa? Do you want to support your fellow Muslims and their businesses? Well then, go somewhere else...

Jk lol. Here's a nice little business I just discovered online. I'll share their info and a link down below:

The saying goes as this, “If the mountain won’t come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain

The saying goes as this, “If the mountain won’t come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain.”

In other words, If one’s will doesn't prevail, one must submit to an alternative.

The writers of the ummah agree that we need a Muslim space where Muslim works are shelved/stocked; especially Muslim fiction.

So an idea struck us, Alhamdulillah. If we can’t do something about the brick-mortar way to help the ummah, we will bring it to the comfort of Muslim readers’ homes!

Thus Fofky’s (pronounced Fof-keys) was born. On this platform which is an An Online Book and Coffee/Tea Shop you can:

- Order a book you anticipate you to read

- Order a drink (a hot chocolate, a pack of tea or coffee, a cappuccino, a frappuccino, a halal malt and a latte)

- And order sweets (halal marshmallows, halal chocolate dates, halal macaroons, and/or other regular snacks and cookie flavors, etc.) and savories (organic popcorn, natural and organic chips, organic trail mixes, and natural pretzels) you look forward to savor the book with.

Order Books carefully selected for your needs. #BuyAndReadABookByAMuslim . Our sister brand, Djarabi Kitabs Publishing, has a fair amount of Muslim Fiction books and Muslim authored books which will fit your vision In Shaa Allah.

Books list (https://www.fofkys.com/buy-books-coffee-sweets-and-tea)

Order a book you anticipate to read with a drink from our wide collection of refreshments. From organic hot chocolate, to organic tea or brand name coffee, you will find the perfect fit In Shaa Allah. Seal the deal with some savories or sweets; halal marshmallows, halal chocolate dates, halal macaroons, and/or other regular snacks and cookie flavors you look forward to savor the book with.

Snacks (https://www.fofkys.com/buy-books-coffee-sweets-and-tea)

And lastly, here's a link to join their mailing list. Go to the website and check them out, guys!

https://www.fofkys.com/