Chapter 15 - Do I Wanna Know?

The drive home with Will was quiet but surprisingly relaxed, with him tapping his fingers on the steering wheel while whistling to the songs on the radio

The drive home with Will was quiet but surprisingly relaxed, with him tapping his fingers on the steering wheel while whistling to the songs on the radio. He was happy and satisfied that the afternoon had gone well. Harry had left us in good spirits, which Will put down to me being nice and friendly, but I knew it was because of the blowjob I'd given him in the cloakroom.

With the salty-sweet taste of him still on my tongue, I closed my eyes and relived the sound of his voice as he'd come, a whispered string of expletives while his hips bucked gently, the feel of hot liquid filling my mouth and sliding down my throat. I licked him clean as his dick softened, thrilled that he'd hiss and twitch every time my tongue touched anywhere that was still sensitive.

"You're amazing, y'know that?" he'd whispered, fingers loosening their grip on my ponytail.

Sitting back on my heels, I'd looked up at him and licked my lips proudly, forgetting for a moment the sordidness of me giving him head in a cloakroom. I'd tried to stay true to my word of not doing anything, but we hadn't been able to find our fellow golfers, and as Harry had said, he was very persuasive. The journey back to the clubhouse had been spent with his hand between my thighs, rubbing over my shorts while he made sure to drive over every bump to make my breasts bounce. He'd chuckle as I tried to cover my chest and refrain from moaning aloud. Despite my embarrassment at the time, I'd loved seeing how hard he'd been.

It was me who'd pulled him into the room, kissed him quickly, and dropped to my knees. Sliding his belt undone, I'd looked up at him and found the anticipation on his face so arousing that I slowed my movements, just to see his mouth parted and his eyes widen for that little bit longer. The back of Harry's head had hit the door when I took his hard cock in my hand and ran my tongue up the underside of his shaft. He'd exhaled heavily and swore before bending his neck to look back down at me and watch me take him in my mouth.

"Fuck! Baby, that feels so fucking good."

Spurred on by the term of affection and the groans that left his throat, I used my best tricks – ones I'd long forgotten I was capable of – and it wasn't long before the groans became whimpers and his hips began to move faster in time with my bobbing head.

I was pulled from my thoughts of how he'd pulled me to my feet so he could kiss me when Will spoke.

"I forgot to mention that I have to work tonight; is that ok?" It wasn't a question; he was going to work whether I liked it or not.

"That's fine. I have things I need to do anyway." Blinking away the heated memories, I attempted a smile and Will returned it, touching my knee briefly. "Was Mia ok? Did she say what upset her?"

"She was fine. I have no idea what was wrong. I dealt with it, though."

"It just didn't seem like her – she's normally so bubbly and happy," I pondered, curious if maybe she'd been hoping Harry would pay her more attention than he had.