Chapter 11 - Ice Cream

The day was hot, nearly overwhelmingly so with the thick and heavy humidity that hung in the London air

The day was hot, nearly overwhelmingly so with the thick and heavy humidity that hung in the London air. Thankfully, Harry's hotel room had a large balcony, sliding glass doors, and air conditioning. I lay in bed alone, naked and still tingling with pleasure, listening to the city sounds outside while he was in the other room taking a phone call he hadn't been able to ignore. It was hard to feel guilt for our actions when there were moments like this, contentment replacing the tingles from my earlier orgasms and settling deep into my bones.

As I'd walked into Harry's hotel room, I'd allowed myself to admit that there had been no chance of me declining his invitation. I was always going to say yes, especially after Will's tantrum from the night before. Harry made me feel...good, and I craved that feeling especially when my husband made me feel so shitty.

Harry had been on me straight away, pressing hot, wet kisses to my lips that left me giddy as he backed me against the door.

"I wanted to do this last night," he'd murmured, mouth working its way down my neck and chest before reaching my breast. "I wanted to fuck you the minute you stormed out with those bottles, pissed off and angry."

"I wanted to smash them over your head." Gasping, I leaned my head back against the door while Harry lowered down onto his knees. Last time, I'd been given wine and been slowly undressed; this time, I hadn't even put my bag down.

"I noticed." Grinning up at me, he pushed the hem of my peach cotton summer dress up my thighs to my hips. My tights and panties were then pulled down and thrown to one side when I stepped out of them.

I was weak the minute his tongue found my clit, his face buried in my mound and hands pulling my thighs apart so he could get closer still. The heat of his mouth, wet and soft, had me whimpering his name in seconds. I searched for something to hold onto, to keep my knees from buckling and sending me to the floor, but found nothing. My knees did just that, eliciting a muffled groan of approval from Harry as my heat pressed fully against his tongue.

He shifted, lifting one of my legs onto his shoulder, then used his other shoulder to shift my other leg up onto him; with my weight fully supported by Harry's hands on my upper thigh and his mouth on my pussy, I had nowhere to go and no way to escape his hungry, swirling laps.

It wasn't long before the telltale heat stirred in my stomach, making my breathing heavier and my moans louder. I wished I could scream out from the intensity of his attentions, but I was aware that there was only a thin piece of wood separating us from the hotel's public hallway. I was sure neither Harry nor I wanted any passers-by to think there was anything suspicious going on in his room.

With both hands buried in Harry's locks and my toes curled against his back, I came, once and then twice, his tongue refusing to stop, no matter how hard I pulled his hair to ease the pressure on my exhausted nerve endings.