Daycare? more like Nightcare. - yoonseok/sope

(A/N)

BEFORE YALL READ;

I KNOW NEITHER HOSEOK NOR YOONGI HAVE LITTLE SISTERS BUT I NEEDED TO MAKE UP AN ESSENTIAL LITTLE SIBLING FOR THIS CERTAIN ONESHOT SO BYE

Also I no joke looked up "popular korean girls names" on google for the sisters name BYE

-

(Yoongi's POV)

It was the end of a long night.

I just got out of working a day and overtime shift at the convenience store around the corner, and I have just arrived to get my little sister, Jae Eun, and take her home.

When I arrived at the pickup counter, there was a sleepy old woman looking down at her computer. It looked like she was paying bills, or sending out checks.

I politely cleared my throat, and she slowly looked up at me.

"Hello, may I see my little sister Jae Eun?"

I looked at my watch.

12:00 pm.

I better get her home and to sleep before we both get too tired to move.

"Sir, are you Min Yoongi?" She asked without looking up. she picked up the phone next to her and dialed a short number.

I nodded. "Yeah Mrs."

She cleared her throat and put the phone handle up to her ear.

"Yes, Hoseok — I need you to bring out Jae Eun." She squinted her eyes as she heard something that angered her. "She wants him to come in? We aren't allowed to—Okay, fine. Bye Hoseok."

She looked up at me. "Hoseok wants you to come to the playroom, if you don't mind."

I smiled at the frail lady. "Okay, thank you, Mrs. Where is it?"

She looked dissatisfied when I asked that question.

"On your left, Min Yoongi."

I nodded and made my way to the playroom, giving her a little wave goodbye.

She didn't wave back.

Typical grumpy old women, am I right?

(Hoseok's POV)

(Two hours earlier)

Today was hectic so far.

About ten children came in, and five stayed the whole day.

I had to change three diapers on and off, and help two kids use the toilet.

Three boys threw toy cars at me, a girl bit me mistaking my arm for a loaf of bread, and another girl carried in her dog, forcing me to watch it and pick up its business.

But there was this one girl who made the whole day better.

Her name was Jae Eun. She was five years old, and her brothers name is Min Yoongi.

All she wanted was to play dolls with someone, but they all ignored her. I made the choice to do my job of not leaving any children out, and play with her.