part 22

Nandini and manik were hugging each other..but soon nandini realised there position and broke the hug..
"Manik i should go now , tum bhi thik ho ab so.." she said looking down embarrassed by her behaviour ..

Nandini turned to go ...but
"Wait nandini..." manik said holding her wrist stopped her from going ..he made her turn to him and she was still looking down ...

"Manik ...i should go..." she said looking down which makes him smile on her shyness.

"Hmm chali jana but first tell me you heard everything na sooo...jawabb" he said smiling ..
"Maine ...kab kya...i ...didn't heard anything ...wh..what you saying.."she said cutting him..with a red shy face ..

"Ohhh ...so you mean tumne kuch ni suna.." he teased her more..
"Nahi ..nahi toh..." she said and he was holding her close to him..

The moment he pulled her to him she rested her hands on his chest manik bent down and said "really......" and she closed her eyes listening his husky voice in anticipation while manik's full focus was set on her luscious pouty lips and nandini see him so lost she too closed her eyes ......

A fake coughing sound broke their moment ......and they left each other and nandini looked down,they both were embaressed ...

person is none other then our very own cabir dhawan who was standing at the door with his eyes shutting with his hands and laughing slowly ...

"Nahi nahi koi ni main kuch nahi dekh raha ...but ruk jao...two minutes then you guys can continue .." cabir says laughing..

Manik... who was looking here and there in shyness finding an excuse ...
Said ..."cabir there is nothing like you thinking ...its just we ..we ..we.." Manik tried to explain..

"No no ...koi ni i won't tell this to anybody so its completely ok ...ki tum kya kar rahe the..." saying he laughed loudly....

"I think i should go bye ......" nandini said in one go and ran out of the room smiling

After she left the room cabir rolling on bed laughing holding his stomach like anything...while manik still was finding words to make an excuse ..

"Manik...you both were ...😂😂😂😂😂😂 itni bhi kya jaldi hai tujhe ...😂😂😂😂😂😂" cabir laughing said

"Cabir ...shut up haa chup bilkul " manik said while embarrassed

"Waise maine tera mood kharab kar diya na 😂😂 tu toh form me aane wala tha right "😂😂he said

"Kamine tujhe toh ....me chorunga nahi ruk ..." manik ran after him

"Nahi manik ...i am cabir dhyan se dekh mujhe me nandini nahi hu😂😂😂😂😂😂" cabir said running laughing escaping from manik..

They both laughed and sat talking ..

"Toh bol.. nahi waise toh me samajh gaya tera romance but ...nandini yaha😂😂" cabir asked .

"Cabir ..." manik said 😊

"Tujhse baat karni hai actually aaj ashna ne limits cross kar di thi .." manik said with a serious ..

"What happened manik ..tu kya kah raha hai .." cabir too asked seriously seeing manik in tension ..

"She ..mixed something in water with a wrong intention ..thank god i got consciousness back on right time ..nahi toh" manik replied ..

"What ..how can she stoop so low .." cabir said..

And they talked more sitting there ..

While in nandini's room

She was still smiling , blushing remembering the moment she just make with manik..but her face turned serious with a flash of ashna's scene ..

And she lie down on the bed in duvet thinking about manik ......

She slept while thinking of manik and same with him after cabir left he too slept while thinking about nandini .......

Enjoy
Next chapter is also ready with some new twists ......

Arni