read......notification

So,
......hello guys
I am going offline for a full month because I have my exams so I wont be able to post and update stories I thought to give an good update before going offline and I set a goal of 100 above votes and comment yeah...leave comment woh aap logo se hota nahi hai....but I am sorry to say that I am not free to write if you are not responding ...anyways I am going because of my exams and once I will come back if I see the same thing "no response" then I am not going to post further updates ...so what if they ready ...I am happy to see them only in my draft written page instead of seeing no response after posting...

as I told you that I have exams so......

This information is about all my stories...

After coming back I will see if there is votes and comment I will update other wise I wont think twice and will just unpublish all my stories...

I am not gonna tolerate this ignorance ...it hurts guys ...if I am working and writing making time for you ...then you toh only have touch the vote option and write a two three line comment ..don't you think its needed...itna toh a writer deserves na think about it I am so disappointed with this type of behaviour of you readers ...and thanks for 422 followers I am happy I have you all......love you so much ......

Miss me for a month more
with positivity in your heart ......

Ok bye for now ...but you can question me about stories you are free for that..

And please no negativity please spread smile always...........

I will come back
May be after 10th may......

Your writer
Arni