part 21

Ashna was about to open the next buttons of her shirt just then she heard a voice...

"Nann..Nandini.. " manik was blabbering as he was getting his consciousness back...and the only name he remember 24/7 came from him .

Ashna scared now because she knew if he will get to know about her intentions then her plans never gonna be success so she just ran and hide in the room.

Manik slowly opens eyes and sits on the bed holding his head because it was painting like hell..

"Aahh ..my head ..why its paining so much..urghh  " he was saying....
And just then he realized that he just drunk water after that felt dizzy also he was sure now that someone was there ...he forgot and ignored that pain of his head and started checking his room to find out who was there..

And seeing him checking everywhere in the room ashna was scared very much ...

"Who is here just come out right now.." Manik angrily shouted

he was checking everywhere and walked towards the window curtains..as he saw someone is behind wearing sandals ..he walked and moved the curtains to see ashna with wide eyes and scared face ...manik was shocked to see her in his room at this midnight..

Manik angrily : what are you doing here at this time?

Ashna was stammering due to fear : woh..woh..me manik I..

Manik angrily shouted : ashna what are you doing here?

Ashna : just thought to see you

Manik angrily : in midnight? Yaha aise chup kar? and kyu?

Just then his phone ringed showing the caller I'd "nandini" he was about to answer the call but ashna snatched and throwing the phone said .

Ashna shouted holding his shoulders : manik...what is wrong with you..i am here and you are giving attention to this phone.. Manik you are asking me what I am doing here so listen I am here to make you mine . i love you I know you like nandini but ashna is yours I am crazy for you.. please be mine..

Manik angrily shouted and jerked her hands : ashna..get out from my room Right now, stop your nonsense.

Ashna again holds his shoulders : manik please give me a chance, I will prove I am perfect and better than that nandini..

Manik pushed her away : ashna..stay away ok ..pagal ho kya..I love nandini and no one can come near me except nandini..i love nandini..suna tumne..just get out.

All the while..

Nandini was continuously calling manik but he was not picking up so she thought to go and see him  ...

Nandini came to his room and heard manik.. she was happy but hurt to see ashna tried to snatch her love ...

She entered inside and saw ashna was trying to hug manik and he pushed her away, nandini's anger increased and she pulled ashna holding hand and slapped her.. next moment ashna was on the floor touching her cheek and looking at angry nandini...

Nandini angrily shouted : what are you doing here ..??....

Manik was shocked to see his baby love nandini's anger increase this much..

Ashna shouted stands up : shut up you are the only reason ..manik aur me saath nahi hai..he friend zoned me because of you
...but I will make him mine ...

Manik angrily shouted : shut up ashna you stoop so low just for your imagination shut up and leave from here .

Nandini smirks : sun liya tumne now leave...

Nandini held her hand and pulling her she made her get out from there ..

Ashna left with anger and here in room manik sit on his bed holding his head..as it was hurting a little..nandini became tensed to see this in pain..she came running and sit down in front of him and holding his hand..

Nandini tensed : manik what happened ,are you ok haa..

Manik makes her understand : nothing happened to me me nandini I am ok..

Nandini tensed : no you are not looking fine ..what happened did ashna do something..what she did..

Manik making her calm down : nothing happened nandini she just mixed something in the water and i fainted after drinking that..bas thoda pain hai..

Nandini tensed : should I call doctor ...wait I will call uncle aunty..

But she stopped and said "but bolungi kya unhe, what they will think.."

"Don't worry baby love ...I am fine I am thankful to god that I got consciousness back ..nahi toh pata nahi kya ho jata.." He said coming near her holding her shoulders ..

Nandini just hugged manik tight and crying said..
"No..manik please ..no one can come between us...I won't be able to take it.."..

Manik hugging her " no ..no one is going to come between us nandini don't cry please I can't see you like this ..."..

They were at peace in each other arms after making fail all the ashna's crappy plans..

Enjoy

Arni