Part 8

At space

Nandini entered college thinking about manik smiling.... And she bumped with a guy... It was aryaman, she was about to fall on floor but he held her by her shoulders and nandini held his collar as she was scared.... But two pairs of eyes noticed them and burning with anger.... Yes none other then the manik malhotra was seeing them with anger filled eyes.... And tightening his fist in anger....

Here nandini and aryaman standing and laughing as nandini was just about to fall... Nandini hit him playfully on his shoulder.... Of course because they are very good friends.... They can enjoy their time, friendship bond.... But nandini's monster didn't liked this.... Yeahh he has his own reasons.. Mean he understands that friends can spend time with each other, laugh, cry,fights with each other... And he knows bond friendship... After all he also have female friends but about aryaman he feels insecurities because he met aryaman just 6 months ago in abhi's party and he thought aryaman likes his baby love i know at that time he didn't know nandini is his baby love but he didn't liked aryaman to be with nandini .... Jabki he
don't need to be insecure ...as Nandini considers aryaman as just a friend infect like a brother..

(because he thinks that aryaman have fellings for nandini its a just doubt manik has on aryaman but there is nothing like this in aryaman's mind and about nandini he don't know)

they both don't have any idea about manik's presence and aryaman ..asked to Nandini...just friendly.. But for manik its aryaman's gunaah.... Manik was completely angry...

Aryaman friendly : nandu you looking very beautiful...as always 👌

Nandini understands his friendly talks and smiling : thank you aryaman.... 😊...

Manik seeing them together was tightening his fist in anger and in thought 😡😠😠😡😠😡 : aryaman i will kill you....👊👊👊👊👊👊

Aryaman : aaj you came alone... Where is abhi...

Nandini : arrey bhai had important meeting so,he is in office...

Aryaman : you should have called me to pick you up, i would have been come to pick you.. And what's the need to drive... driver should drop you.. Than..

Nandini interrupted : aryaman, aryaman... I can drive.. I am not a baby right.. Now enough and its time for class so bye....

And she left to attend her class

Aryaman after nandini left : nandini.... Take care and smiled a bit...

And its enough to rise manik malhotra's anger...manik left from there..

Nandini attended her four lectures and came in canteen..

Meanwhile manik pov.
I can't see all this... Ahhh what's happening to me... I know nandini and aryaman are good friends but still why its hurting me to see them together... I don't have anything against aryaman infact he is very good person...but what i don't like is just i can't see nandini with anyone But what if nandini likes aryaman...... Noooo... No.. No.. No.. Nandini loves only me... Yeaah... Yes.. Haan.. But what if she don't love me... No.. No.. Oh god... I will be crazy... I will find out everything about nandini's feelings and if she loves someone else i will be aside... Yeah for her happiness... I will do anything.. Anything..

Pov.ends

Nandini pov.
I came college early... And finding you manik... Where are you.... I attended my class and again looked everywhere in college for you but you are nowhere to be found.. I asked many students about you that you came to college, they saw you and with the finding manik malhotra mission continuously i tried to call you.. Sometime your phone engage... Sometime call ringing but just to be a missed call... You didn't picked but why...i texted you but... Same... No reply.. Why you don't care about anyone.... I am restless to see you and you are nowhere to be found... Than to my goodness a student told me that he saw you at backside of college sitting on stairs....i just came running towards the area and I saw you and felt relax that you are absolutely fine.... And i got my breaths back which i losing not because running but because i didn't saw you since morning but i noticed that you are thinking about something and tensed .... But what.. You know manik
... I love you.... I can't see you like this....

Pov.ends..

Manik was lost in his thoughts and nandini called him.. He didn't respond.. Nandini shaked him by shoulders...

Nandini... : manikk.. Manik..

Manik came in his senses : huhh.. Haa nan.. Nandini tum kab aayi...

Nandini : just now... What happened you looking disturbed.. Is everything fine...

Manik : yes.. everything is fine...

Nandini : but..

Manik interrupted : nandini..i have an important work... I have to go... We will meet tomorrow... Bye...

Nandini : but manik....

Manik left without listening her... As he is still disturbed... But he also hurt from inside that he didn't listening his own baby love...

Nandini had tears in her eyes as she felt her monster love having other important work... Is that more important than her...

Nandini too left for her house murthy mansion .... Manik also reached malhotra mansion and both slept with tears in their eyes thinking about each other...

At 8 : 00... Murthy mansion

Nandini woke up and goes downstairs and her family was waiting for her at dinner table.... She had her dinner and came back to her room and slept crying....

Same as with manik... After dinner he was sitting on bed rest.... Thinking about whole incident about nandini and aryaman.... His door opened and cabir entered....and sat near manik...

Manik : sorry.. whole day i didn't came to practice..

Cabir : tell me what happened.. You never behaved like this.. I didn't saw you this helpless... Is it about...

Manik interrupted : nandini.... Its about nandini... You know cabir what i saw today
..

And tears started running down his cheeks...

Manik hugged cabir and told him everything what he saw and felt about nandini and aryaman...

Manik crying : what if she don't love me.. Cabir... What if she love someone else... I can't live without her... It hurts to see her with someone else.... Cabir...

Cabir broking hug and wiping his tear : manik... Are you mad.. There is nothing like that... And is nandini told you that she don't love you... Shhh we will find out.... Don't worry and about aryaman... manik he is nandini's best friend... As we are friends with mukti and alya... We always caring for them na... Just like us aryaman caring about nandini..and soha, navya also matters for him as nandini... Have you gone mad you are..
Thinking that nandini don't loves you... Than wait for tomorrow i will prove you she also have feelings for you... It's clearly looks in her eyes....

Manik : i know... I can read her eyes...i can Feel what she feels but still i have fears to lose her... Cabir she was away from me 11 years... How can i be so relaxed seeing her with someone else... I cant.. I will find out..about her feelings...

So this chapter done
Its containing 1201

Love you loads

Arni