part 11

After lunch Nandini's class time as both of the moms are in so much of anger......

Nyonika : who gave you permission to go back ...

Nandini looking scared : aunty...woh...

Nyonika : koun ....bolo...

Madhvi : you skipped your breakfast in morning ...right..

Nandini looking scared : hmm..

Madhvi : what hmm...answer me clearly...

Nyonika : nandu ...say clearly..

Nandini scared : sorry ,sorry,I won't do that again promise ...please

Madhvi ,Nyonika melts : ok baby ....love you...

Everyone laughing spend all day together ......murthy family and sparkling 6 and ashna left malhotra mansion and manik entered in his room ...someone started beating him ,giving punches on his stomach ......the person is none other than cabir who is not so happy with manik's karname......what he did ......after realizing that he is cabir......

Manik : what happened what i did.. cabir ,why you are angry..

Cabir angrily : you are asking me what you did ...seriously manik...

Manik confused : yes ...cause I don't know what I did..that you are angry...

Cabir glaring : you know manik...

Manik confused : I don't know cabir ...let it be ..I am already very tensed ..

Cabir : wow...now you want to let it be... Very good......

Manik : cabir ...

Cabir interrupted : no let it be ....be with Ashna...

Manik confused expression : Ashna woh kaha se aa gayi ?..

Cabir angrily : new York se....

Manik : I know that ....

Cabir angrily : why you asked her to join us for the trip...?

Manik : cause she is our friend......

Cabir angrily : I know but I think you forgot that she likes you ....

Manik : its all old things cabir...and I have told her two years ago that we can be friends only not more than that ...there is nothing else

Cabir angrily : manik can't you understand......today she again tried to throw herself on you yaar...

Manik : cabir..you are thinking enough...

Cabir angrily : when you asked her for trip, she agreed in just next moment and that is enough to understand that she wants to spend time with you manik..

Manik angrily : cabir tu pagal ho gaya hai..chup and she is our friend..

Cabir angrily : yes ...you ask yourself couldn't you see..ashna still likes you...and nandini not happy with her arrival and with her behavior towards you...i noticed nandini...

Manik : I am so tensed about this cabir ,I don't know what to do please don't talk about nandini..it doesn't bother to her..and she is with arya...

Interrupted by cabir

Cabir shocked : shut up there is nothing like that ,aryaman and Nandini are friends yaar and i noticed nandini was not looking happy to see you and ashna together...

Manik angrily : ohh really but...i don't want to talk about this right now please..nandini don't love me...cabir..

Cabir : shut up ,as Ashna always had a crush on you and she is crazy for you, ...be aware ...of that..and about Nandini's feelings for you ,I promise to you that I will prove that she too loves you..